What's new

Closed Free 60gb windscribe vpn giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ito po kayo na maglagay ng account - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Thanks Boss Owing.... but I still have the problem with auth-failed... I put my username and pass in the account.txt file of course... I even log on my account with the same user & pass on their website with no problem. I think I have to write to them nalang...

Thanks Boss Owing.... but I still have the problem with auth-failed... I put my username and pass in the account.txt file of course... I even log on my account with the same user & pass on their website with no problem. I think I have to write to them nalang...

Did you notice my screenshot with regards to user/pass? It is not the email account you're going to use or paste in account.txt.

Did you notice my screenshot with regards to user/pass? It is not the email account you're going to use or paste in account.txt.
I feel **** talaga! I downloaded windsribe for pc from their website, I downloaded windscribe zip file openvpn... but nowhere I can found something like your ss! I followed the path of my windscribe for pc... walang log file... sorry, but I think I miss something!

I feel **** talaga! I downloaded windsribe for pc from their website, I downloaded windscribe zip file openvpn... but nowhere I can found something like your ss! I followed the path of my windscribe for pc... walang log file... sorry, but I think I miss something!

iconnect nyo muna para magkaroon ng log, and of course ishow mo hidden folder sa pc.

Aha bakit ayaw gumana sa akin SG with free account? Hmm ano tricks boss? hehe. Configs attached.

paano ba magagamit ang 60gb sir owing? kasi kung naka connect na ako ay malayo lang ang isang mimuto ay na didisconnect na yung server kasi.

Capture.PNG

bkit kaya ayaw mag connect nito boss owing?

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.