What's new

Closed Fps (first person shooter) modern combat versus apk android mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

apple SR

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Today we just got its first unreleased version of Modern Combat Versus 6 aka MCV which is currently available only in the Philippines Play Store. After playing the game for 10 to 15 hours i will be talking nasty about this game. this game a lot of people who have been with me a long time no I always give my straight opinion on the game. I was very harsh when modern combat 5 first came out. It was very negative on the game and I have to say after playing modern combat versus for hours this game is absolutely incredible yes. Absolutely incredible there is no doubt in my mind that this will be the number one FPS in the Play Store. Its an online game and you can not play it offline. Modern Combat 4 was offline and it was the last game in MC series which were offline.
Android APK MOD Download Modern Combat 6 Versus 0.4.1
Modern Combat Versus Android game is multiplayer centered all the way no energy system and you play it as much as you want no campaign mode nothing to take up space and waste your time. the graphics are amazing mechanics as far as the animations go running animation awesome jumping over obstacles awesome falling animation shooting animation they look natural. Game looks good in comparison to modern combat 5. the maps are gorgeous guys they look amazing the map designs are good so those are a lot of the pluses.

How To Get Modern Combat Versus MOD APK on Android

Since its an online game so MOD for Unlimited money is not possible.however skill and Ammo MOD could be possible.

The control system needs a little bit of a fine tuning as far as I want the ability to move my reload button it’s not natural. Modern Combat Versus has auto fire system that shoots as soon as your crossers touch somebody you automatically shoots. balancing that needs to happen in the game as soon as possible. I’m just going to share one concern right now the agents are categorized into three categories you have your normal agents,pro agents and elite agents. everybody’s going to play with the elite agents. the game’s going to start filming narrow because everyone is going to use elite agents.Its a great FPS Multiplayer game with amazing graphics and gameplay. surely it will be hit in no time.

Requires Android: 4.0 and Up

Version: 0.4.1

MODE: ONLINE

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
wait po edit ko link..
pasensya..

No, because no one testified on it.

..nope! Absolutely Zero! no more another life after deaths..
..if the brain's expired no more dreams or whatsoever. .

..bible(s) are all human inventions
..parang fairytales stories

Go To Settings > Apps > Click HTTP Injector > Click App Permissions > And turn on the storage.

Kailangan na kasi ng permission kapag marshmallow na ng os mo.

Go To Settings > Apps > Click HTTP Injector > Click App Permissions > And turn on the storage.

Kailangan na kasi ng permission kapag marshmallow na ng os mo.

Ready na ba kayo?? 2500 muna tang.*n* hirap mag copy sa mobile!!!

Nag extend ako ng 5 minutes para makahabol kaso mukhang di nyo na naabutan

Hahaha mukhang pinapakonsyensya mo ata ako boss, pero mamayang 10-11pm ipopost ko yung 5000Proxy kaya wag kang mag.alala

Error ung link po ts

Status
Not open for further replies.