What's new

Help FORGOT PIN

zRaalph

Forum Veteran
Elite
Hi, do we have a software for android phone na nakalimutan ang pin? my uncle passed away and hindi ma access ng auntie ko yung phone due to pin. Ayaw sana namin iwipe kasi may mga importanteng files. Thank you

I'm sorry to hear about your uncle's passing. Losing access to a phone due to a forgotten PIN can be frustrating, especially when important files are at stake. While there isn't a specific software for Android phones that can bypass the PIN, there are a few options you can try:

1. Try different PIN combinations: If your auntie can remember any possible PINs that your uncle might have used, she can attempt different combinations. This might take some time but could potentially unlock the phone.

2. Use Android Device Manager: If your uncle's phone is connected to his Google account and has "Find My Device" enabled, your auntie can try using the Android Device Manager to remotely unlock or reset the PIN. She can do this by logging into the Google account associated with the phone on a computer, accessing the Android Device Manager, and following the instructions provided.

3. Contact the phone manufacturer or service provider: Some phone manufacturers or service providers have a process in place to help users regain access to their devices. Contacting them directly might provide guidance or solutions specific to the phone model or service provider.

4. Seek professional help: If all else fails, you could consider taking the phone to a professional technician who specializes in phone repairs and data recovery. They might be able to help unlock the phone without affecting the data.

Remember, it's crucial to have the necessary documentation and proof of ownership before seeking professional help or contacting the phone manufacturer or service provider.

Back