What's new

Closed Flow open ehi config.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ruelahawna dem deh pon YøùTùbé a sell the file dats y dem nuh wah nuhbody get it fi free ya so cuz if people hav it dem nah go hav nuh sale

u a 1 of dem weh sell d file on yôutubê

you a look company smh anyone selling this is just plain stupid and greedy.

I will not entertain conversations like this on here anymore to be honest its a waste of time cuz these people never ago learn until it block permanently like digicel cuz as usual we are a stuburn bunch so a man ago do what him feel like regardless.

you a look company smh anyone selling this is just plain stupid and greedy.

I will not entertain conversations like this on here anymore to be honest its a waste of time cuz these people never ago learn until it block permanently like digicel cuz as usual we are a stuburn bunch so a man ago do what him feel like regardless.
Yeah mon them na learn a F**k

Yow I dont want to kno any payload and to kno how to build them.....i jus want a file.....this slow thing a get to mi.....cant do nothing......so plz anyone sen me a file 8764858310

I never sell I just come on here to see who a seek glory for these files cuz people a gwaan like a dem figure the ting out

who figured it out is irrelevant lets just all enjoy it while it lasts while trying our best to ensure it lasts as long as possible #powertothepeople dem company yah a go too hard pan poor people, meanwhile yuh have big neck boy pan hill side a run up bill and naa get disconnected.

miss yer bill for a month and see lol this is ours to keep safe so lets all just have some fun online duh.

dem fi gweh man a lowe poor people now sheesh

Here di man Dem star... Lol... Just got back n seeing u guys arguing...need to shed some light on the situation... Listen guys... Everyone knows Jamaica is a hustlers country.. lacking of jobs n opportunities makes a man wonder wat to do next...so without a doubt it was bound to fall in the wrong hands.. some saw this as a opportunity to make money, even the ones who can't afford service.. the best thing ppl shud ave done from the start was to create an open file (lock the payload) so people wud ave the opportunity to make files for themselves other than go out asking everyone for help...

"" Teach a man how to plant corn so that he don't come to u begging all the time""" true words

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back