What's new

Help First time job seeker

CrazyDolly

Leecher
Hi! Ask lang po ako ng help, it happened today lang. I booked a schedule in NBI satelite here in our place. I'm a first-time job seeker. I presented my papers also my school ID, pero d nila tinanggap dahil daw ung date ng nagstop ako ng scholing is hindi pa raw naipapasa ung batas. Kaya sinabihan nila ako na magbayad na lang. Eh wala naman akong pambayad. Kaya umuwi ako at chineck uli ung official gazette of the philipines regarding sa RA 11261, then I found out na it was posted on Official Gazette on May 7, 2019, and May 23, 2019 ang effectivity date. Sa kaso, tumigil ako ng schooling October 2019 na. Tapos sinasabi nila na d raw ako pwede mag-avail. Tulong naman po, kung ano gagawin ko dun sa reference number ko.

Hi! I'm sorry to hear about your experience. It seems that there might have been some confusion regarding the implementation of RA 11261, which allows first-time job seekers to secure a Certificate of No Criminal Record from the NBI for free.

In this case, I would suggest the following steps:

1. Reach out to the NBI office where you scheduled your appointment. Explain your situation and provide them with the information about RA 11261, specifically the dates of its effectivity as stated in the Official Gazette.

2. If they still refuse to accept your school ID as a valid document, ask if there are alternative forms of identification that you can present. Some acceptable IDs may include a passport, driver's license, or postal ID.

3. If the NBI office remains uncooperative, you can consider escalating the issue. Contact the NBI main office or customer service hotline and explain your situation to them. They should be able to provide you with guidance on how to proceed.

4. If all else fails, you may want to seek legal advice from a lawyer or consult with a labor rights organization to help you navigate this issue further.

Regarding your reference number, I would recommend keeping it for future reference. It may be helpful in case you need to follow up or provide additional information later on.

I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck in resolving this matter and securing your NBI clearance.