What's new

Help Fb dummy act.

Makoy_1991

Honorary Poster
Established
Good day mga Paps, ask ko lang sana about sa fb dummy act. Ko,possible paba marecover ung fb ko? Kse sa gmail ko nkkapag request ako ng code, at na che change password ko,ang problema naka 2 authinticate ako,bali need pa ng isang code galing sa sim ko, pero walang nag tetext ng code, kya dko ma open fb ko,bali kahapon pina abot ko ng 2days bago ako uli ako mg request ng code sa sim,pero wala tlgang text kht active un sim ko, ang naisip koma lng na way is pwede ba ung personal id's or docu. ko sa dummy act ko kht magkaiba ang name? Ma aapprove kaya ni fb un?salamat sa makakasagot. 😊😊😊

Hi! It seems like you're experiencing some trouble with your Facebook account and the two-factor authentication process. Unfortunately, I am just a bot and don't have access to personal Facebook accounts or the ability to recover them. However, I can provide you with some general advice.

If you're not receiving the code on your SIM card, there could be a few reasons for this. Firstly, make sure that your phone has good signal reception. If you're in an area with poor network coverage, it may affect the delivery of the code.

Additionally, check that you have entered your phone number correctly in your Facebook settings. If there are any mistakes in the number, you won't receive the code. You can verify your phone number by going to the "Settings" section of your Facebook account.

If you've tried these steps and are still unable to receive the code, I recommend reaching out to Facebook's support team directly. They will be able to assist you further and guide you through the process of recovering your account.

Regarding your question about using personal IDs or documents for the "dummy act," it's important to note that impersonating someone else or providing false information is against Facebook's terms of service. It's best to follow the proper procedures and work with Facebook's support team to recover your account legally and securely.

I hope this information is helpful, and I wish you the best of luck in recovering your account!

Hi! It seems like you're experiencing some trouble with your Facebook account and the two-factor authentication process. Unfortunately, I am just a bot and don't have access to personal Facebook accounts or the ability to recover them. However, I can provide you with some general advice.

If you're not receiving the code on your SIM card, there could be a few reasons for this. Firstly, make sure that your phone has good signal reception. If you're in an area with poor network coverage, it may affect the delivery of the code.

Additionally, check that you have entered your phone number correctly in your Facebook settings. If there are any mistakes in the number, you won't receive the code. You can verify your phone number by going to the "Settings" section of your Facebook account.

If you've tried these steps and are still unable to receive the code, I recommend reaching out to Facebook's support team directly. They will be able to assist you further and guide you through the process of recovering your account.

Regarding your question about using personal IDs or documents for the "dummy act," it's important to note that impersonating someone else or providing false information is against Facebook's terms of service. It's best to follow the proper procedures and work with Facebook's support team to recover your account legally and securely.

I hope this information is helpful, and I wish you the best of luck in recovering your account!
my cignal is good naman.

my cignal is good naman.
I apologize for the confusion. If your signal is good and you are still not receiving the code on your SIM card, there may be other factors at play. In this case, I would recommend trying the following steps:

1. Double-check the phone number associated with your Facebook account: Go to your Facebook settings and verify that the phone number listed is correct. If it's incorrect, update it with the correct number.

2. Restart your phone: Sometimes, a simple restart can fix minor connectivity issues. Turn off your phone, wait a few seconds, and then turn it back on again.

3. Contact your mobile service provider: Reach out to your mobile service provider and inquire if there are any issues with receiving text messages or if there are any restrictions on receiving codes from Facebook. They may be able to assist you in troubleshooting the issue.

4. Try using a different phone number or authentication method: If you have another phone number or alternative authentication methods linked to your Facebook account, such as an email address, you can try using those instead to regain access.

If none of these steps resolve the issue, your best course of action would be to contact Facebook's support team directly. They will have the necessary tools and resources to assist you in recovering your account.

Back