What's new

Closed Facts about Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if I've come across this kind of scenario on a frequent basis, so I don't think this is a thing that girls do,maybe some do pretend,its just a matter of how you perceive the situation,it happens both din naman
I see, im the problem here kasi nakikipagsisikan ako 😅, i know naman kasi na in no relationship siya Kaya naman i do what i can, to earn her "OO". It's just i feel something is not right, yun lage ang gumugulo sa isipan ko but i keeping it ignore everytime i think of it. By the way thanks for the time and sensya na parang di na related ito sa topic mo.

I see, im the problem here kasi nakikipagsisikan ako 😅, i know naman kasi na in no relationship siya Kaya naman i do what i can, to earn her "OO". It's just i feel something is not right, yun lage ang gumugulo sa isipan ko but i keeping it ignore everytime i think of it. By the way thanks for the time and sensya na parang di na related ito sa topic mo.
oh ,sorry to hear that,its ok at least you shared rather than just keep,hirap then kaya .May darating then din na deserving at para sayo talaga :) takes time though but worth the wait for sure

oh ,sorry to hear that,its ok at least you shared rather than just keep,hirap then kaya .May darating then din na deserving at para sayo talaga :) takes time though but worth the wait for sure
Ahahaha ang hirap kasi pagsabihan ang sarili mo, you're only good sa iba pero pag sayo na ang issue (Problema) di mo masolusyunan or mahirap.😅

what if pinastop ka muna sa panliligaw dahil sa ibang priority, may chance pa kaya na matuloy?

Karamihan sa sinasabi mong facts mga good things lang about women (ang iba hindi applicable sa ilan). Maglagay ka rin ng facts kahit bad things, in this manner kapani paniwala sya 😁
[/QUOTE
actually not all i've posted there are good sides about us women,may iilan din naman negative if you try to understand deeper what it implies,but if you need more facts stating nega sides of women i'll try adding up the info.

If you may, you can add these;
1. They say women don't prioritize good looking men, they are more about attitude. This isn't true.
2. Some women preferred relationship with no commitment, they call this "having fun".
3. It is not true that women don't look on mens social status (specially on money) , in fact some prefers older men because of money.
4. Women have standards on things (eventhough some denies this) specially on their "ideal men" that some are left single & won't marry because their standards are not meet.
5. Most women is overthinking things that's why this leads to possible arguments specially on relationship.

My utmost Respect on Women, they are amazing & loving humans 😊

If you may, you can add these;
1. They say women don't prioritize good looking men, they are more about attitude. This isn't true.
2. Some women preferred relationship with no commitment, they call this "having fun".
3. It is not true that women don't look on mens social status (specially on money) , in fact some prefers older men because of money.
4. Women have standards on things (eventhough some denies this) specially on their "ideal men" that some are left single & won't marry because their standards are not meet.
5. Most women is overthinking things that's why this leads to possible arguments specially on relationship.

My utmost Respect on Women, they are amazing & loving humans 😊
ok noted thanks:)

Status
Not open for further replies.