What's new

Exiled kingdoms RPG FULL UNLOCKED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes there is go to the dungeon of the Minotaurs in the city of jabal there is a dungeon of the Minotaurs inside there is the boss dragon the bow falls from him the fastest in the game
oh i see. I've already visited that dungeon but i cant beat the boss yet. my level is 15

oh i see. I've already visited that dungeon but i cant beat the boss yet. my level is 15
The game has a lot of different things with different characteristics, you just have not grown
Go through quests in the story quest; look for your grandfather’s house in New garaund; you can still join the thieves guild and so on in the storyline

The game is very fascinating)) and its plot line draws on a beautiful implementation on the phone in the form of a game😉👍

Last edited:
The game has a lot of different things with different characteristics, you just have not grown
Go through quests in the story quest; look for your grandfather’s house in New garaund; you can still join the thieves guild and so on in the storyline

The game is very fascinating)) and its plot line draws on a beautiful implementation on the phone in the form of a game😉👍
is this a quest?

Status
Not open for further replies.