What's new

EPS WORKER KOREA PHP88K SALARY THIS 2023 - FACTORY WORKER (POEA/DMW)

social

Addict
Reaction
➡️ Many friends from different countries are asking me the same question, how to apply in Korea?⤵️

↪If you want to work under EPS,
You have to pass "Korean language test" first.
(Exam taken by HRDK).

For the detail information you can ask with the relevant bodies or organization working on EPS,
If this system is applicable there in your country too.

If yes then language class is also available.
(I guess) and it should be.
You have to search for it.
Otherwise you can do self study.

When the information of the exam comes, fill the form and give the exam.
Your agency working on EPS from your country will inform you about registration and exam date.

If you pass that language test, then the organization working on eps starts doing your other processes and through that you can work in Korea for 4 years and 10 months.

➡️ Why isn't my country on that list?⤵️

↪So far,
Korea has signed MOUs with 16 origin countries in the framework of the EPS: Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Viet Nam, Uzbekistan and Laos.

That's why your country isn't in the list.

And you can't just add the name..That's not simple. There should be MOU agreement between your government and the Korean government.
It's a government to government process.

So,
If this system is or become applicable in your country too then I already mentioned about rest of the process.
Or you can see it in the post section of this page.

❇Age Limit = 18 - 39 yrs.
Must be healthy and no criminal record.

⭕HRDK = Human Resources Development Service of Korea (HRD Korea) is a government organization under the Ministry of Employment and Labor, founded in 1982.)

Thank you.