What's new

Closed English only thread(bawal tagalog)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm studying college and yet you are better than me! i guess the environment really has the greatest effect! i have to study more to catch up to persons like you :) motivated!
I once made a thesis for my Friend entitled "Community Environment Affecting Academic Performances of Students" :) the results do tell that the environment really influences the studies of the students, and also, their peers.

I once made a thesis for my Friend entitled "Community Environment Affecting Academic Performances of Students" :) the results do tell that the environment really influences the studies of the students, and also, their peers.
You've done thesis? wow! i'm just starting to make one! so you really are ahead of me! nice thing though! i met a person like you :)

well I think age is not a problem :) its just a number!

What's with the front door? hehe is there a ghost or rober? hehe
numbers? its really a big deal to me.haha when you reach this age beleive me, thats the time youll realize how important numbers are. :p

You've done thesis? wow! i'm just starting to make one! so you really are ahead of me! nice thing though! i met a person like you :)

I just typed those letters and paragraphs but I really don't understand it all. I just helped my friend in dessimanating the questionnaire and research the tools to be used. He explained it all to me after we finished it. hehe

numbers? its really a big deal to me.haha when you reach this age beleive me, thats the time youll realize how important numbers are. :p
yeah, Age does matter in older people. Their wisdom do make a great help in the society. Here we call them ELDERS. hahaha

A fruitful night to each and everyone of us. have wonderful evening :)

I just typed those letters and paragraphs but I really don't understand it all. I just helped my friend in dessimanating the questionnaire and research the tools to be used. He explained it all to me after we finished it. hehe

yeah, Age does matter in older people. Their wisdom do make a great help in the society. Here we call them ELDERS. hahaha

A fruitful night to each and everyone of us. have wonderful evening :)

time for me to sleep thanks for the chat Mister Q and byoode :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back