What's new

Closed End all doubt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUILTY

Forum Expert
Reaction
Good day, since this forum section are already been flooded with tricks/tips regarding B U G S U R F and soon begone and will be p a t c h e d. Out of curiosity I do the trick. Fairly enough I got status: Gosurf 40mb expires after 2-3days. Meaning this thing is good to be true/ for real. So here's my sureshot way of trick.

1. You should have atleast 1 peso balance on your TM/Globe sim.
2. Open your data set it auto signal.
3. Proceed to Switch app. Switch on it's vpn.
3.1 Accept any free offer (should be successful)
4. After that choose gosurf50 offer. Hit buy. Then prompt message should be: "internal server error" or something similar to that response.
5. Then go to write sms type gs999 send it to 8888. Wait for the reply from 8080.
6. Now go to Switch app again, this time accept gosurf15 (tm) or any similar small denomination (globe) again should be the response 'internal server error".
7. Proceed to write sms type gosurf599 send to 8888. Wait for the reply from 8080.
8. Then again go to Switch app, accept the gosurf50 offer. Reply should be "internal server error' or similar.
9. Go to sms again type gosurf999 to 8888. Wait for 8080 reply.
10. Repeat the steps 3-9 until no 8080 reply or if you exceed the allowable registration per day.

*not more than 50 times send to 8888/8080 or you'll be block for a day.

*there is no specific prefix for the sim for you to perform the B U G.

*keep in mind you should always maintain 1 peso for this trick to work.

*use Triangle app to check if you successfuly b u g the offer via spamming switch/sms combo.

*important: don't ever balance status your gosurf or else your stock mb/gb will unregistered.

*no specific time to perform the trick, any time of the day. Atleast the time where " internal server error" occur. And that will be the perfect time to do the spamming trick.

ps. I'm not a fan of this trick 'coz for me it is too risky. Free offer(s) and vpn are enough for me to keep me going for my internet addiction on a daily basis :)

Keep sharin' the lovin'

GUILTY

nagstatus naman ako sa dalawang sim ko hindi naman nawala i have load on both sim napansin ko lang after bug pagkapit eh nppunta sa 3g after that bug na

Case to case basis bros. But for me any method will do. Yun lang yung way na yan ang fave ko. 1 php bal.able to accept free offers and internal server error occurance b u g g i n g time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back