What's new

Closed Election 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
pwede namang magartista... pero dapat may nagagawa sa senado...
pero kung nalabas ka sa tv pero ala ka namang kwenta don sa posisyon mo... isuka na yan... :ROFLMAO:

sisihin natin yung mga bobotanteng bumoto dyan... porket sikat niluklok nila sa pwesto... :ROFLMAO:

pwede namang magartista... pero dapat may nagagawa sa senado...
pero kung nalabas ka sa tv pero ala ka namang kwenta don sa posisyon mo... isuka na yan... :ROFLMAO:

sisihin natin yung mga bobotanteng bumoto dyan... porket sikat niluklok nila sa pwesto... :ROFLMAO:
No, dpat sa term nila. walang accept ng project. kung tapos na term nila, saka sila mgartista.

Sa mga nagawa ni lito lapid madami search niyo na lng
Lapid said he has unfinished business in the Senate.

“Yung mga panukalang batas na mahigit 500 na ano ko, eh hindi ko pa natuloy ‘yun eh. Kailangan maipasa ‘yung iba lalo na ‘yung mga importante sa mga kababayan natin na mahihirap,” he said.

Read more: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Follow us: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. | You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Pano po kc busy sa ang probinsyano, dapat inuuna ang trabaho sa senado.

“Of course you know I [did not complete] formal education. I can’t answer some questions [during sessions and committee hearings], right?” Lapid told reporters, apparently the reason why he seldom attends plenary sessions and committee hearings.

People have different kinds of gimmick, its how they earn their living too, yung iba nga mga may ari ng isang company or isang food chain. It's unfair for them pag ganyan
but thats their job, if they cant do it. then dont run for a position ur not suitable. besides, WE Filipinos po ang pinaguusapan dto, its our future and the future of your children. Let's be open minded on these issues.

but thats their job, if they cant do it. then dont run for a position ur not suitable. besides, WE Filipinos po ang pinaguusapan dto, its our future and the future of your children. Let's be open minded on these issues.
I have no idea on how they monitor someone's effort or work towards the government but I think IMO hindi naman nag mamatter kung may ibang work sila outside the government. Hater kalang yata ni Lito Lapid :LOL:

I have no idea on how they monitor someone's effort or work towards the government but I think IMO hindi naman nag mamatter kung may ibang work sila outside the government. Hater kalang yata ni Lito Lapid :LOL:
well, im not. they better work it out in the senate since inc put them there and for the betterness of the philippines. i just dont want their votes to be useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.