What's new

tianny

Addict
Reaction
Tinry kong gamitin tong app na eGov Super App nato which was just launch yesterday, June 2, 2021. Used for government inquiries and other features.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

First impression from the website pa lang, okay siya. Ang ganda nang GUI that makes you impress especially na it is ana app that PINOY does. Downloaded it, tried to look for a way na ma install sa Huawei, since is IT IS NOT SUPPORTED ON APP GALLERY (Huawei).

Afterwards, tried to sign up but it says an error. So I tried to use Mobile Data to access, maybe there was a problem with my Wi-Fi which I know there's none, then it works!

Now, that my account has already been setup using mobile phone, they have this "Verify your account" pop-up. Either scan your PhilSys QR CODE or setup manually. I don't have the PhilID yet, been almost 2 years waiting hindi pa rin dumadating, so manual setup ginawa ko.

Everything was been good not until that Face Recognition, which is isa sa feature na they really highlight: they could recognize my face but they have this "Move your head to the right" / "Ibaling ang ulo sa kanan", I tried moving it literally to the right, as well as to the left. also tried to turn my head to the right and left, and even tilt my head both sides, IT DOESN'T WORK! I am stuck on that face recognition. Tried to use different network maybe they have that error once again but, STILL!

I don't know what happened and what to do guys, but what are your thoughts?

Back