What's new

Closed EDEN WAS VEGAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightworker1234

Forum Veteran
Reaction
A little over a year ago I was hearing in my spirit that I need to stop eating meat, dairy, and eggs. Basically any product that comes from animals. Well, not everyone who knows me on a personal level knows that I grew up hunting and fishing; that I had employment slaughtering animals in college; competed in college and professional Rodeo; studied animal agriculture in college; worked on farms and ranches; supported backyard animal farms; and have raised and slaughtered my own animals for food. So, I was wondering what was going on, why am I hearing this? It wasn't until after I heeded to the call and my family and I stopped eating meat that I began to have revelations and understanding of why I was called to this. I originally thought it was for my health, and my health alone. Which in part, it is. My views and doctrines have changed 180° from just over a year ago. My new understandings of our Father and Creator, our path to redemption and restoration, and the commandments to love our Father with all of our being, and our neighbors as ourselves has been a wonderful and exciting revelation.

On Earth as it is in Heaven. Back to Eden.
Love, life, light, shalum, and righteousness.
Restore the First Everlasting Agreement.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.