What's new

Tutorial Earn Passive Income with Print on Demand Business

D

Deleted member 2028535

POD.jpg

About Your Instructor:​

Hey! Nice to Meet You ?
My name is Ryan & at age 30 I quit my day job. I worked full time as a Sr. Front End Web Developer for 8 years, & still work part time as an adjunct professor teaching web development at a local university.

Both of my day jobs were awesome! But that can’t shake the fact that I’m completely addicted to the idea of building passive income streams that would allow me to retire from ever working a 9 to 5 job again.

I’m going to use this website as a platform to share every detail about my deep dive into how to make money online, which so far, have included making $53K passive income profit in 2017, followed by over $130K profit in both 2018 + 2019 & then $175K in 2020.

I’ve invested hundreds thousands of hours into this journey and learned a ton. While I share the vast majority of information for free, I do reserve certain tools, tips, and tricks exclusively for students that enroll into the online courses that I offer.

What's inside:​

1. MODULE 1: Introduction to POD
  2. MODULE 2: Production Partners
  3. MODULE 3: Find Profitable Business
  4. MODULE 4: Create Winning Designs
  5. MODULE 5: Selling on Amazon
  6. MODULE 6: Selling on Etsy
  7. MODULE 7: Selling on Redbubble
  8. MODULE 8: Selling on eBay
  9. MODULE 9: Additional Platforms and Markets
  10. Bonus Material

Screenshots:​

POD 1.PNG

POD 2.PNG

Modules.PNG

DOWNLOAD LINKS (8.5 GB):​

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Find Your Why.
LIVE INTENTIONALLY!​

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Ts would you may Include me in your Team? Currently I Design WordPress Website and as a Beginner and I have a project this week that is why I need a Team mates to finish this project, I charge my client a 1800 USD and he needs to finished this within 3 weeks ,maybe you can help me?

Ts would you may Include me in your Team? Currently I Design WordPress Website and as a Beginner and I have a project this week that is why I need a Team mates to finish this project, I charge my client a 1800 USD and he needs to finished this within 3 weeks ,maybe you can help me?
Sorry, I am a little confused about your post. Are you asking me to hire you and work on my team? Or do you want me to help you with your current project?

both po..
I see. Thanks for the offer, but I am not available at the moment. Perhaps you can offer your services to someone else or create a job posting on one of the freelance websites. I am very sorry for that.

Angas talaga sa PHC. Andame tutorials para makatakas sa 9-5 jobs naten 😅 All I need now is to have courage to initiate this konwledges. Thank you sainyo ni CY4NLIM paps. Malaking tulong yung mga ganitong video courses. Pagpalain pa po kayo mga Idolo ☝️🔥🔥