What's new

Closed duterte's deadly incompetence...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the covid stroke, duterte proved (once more) how incompetent he is! The problem of his inccompetence in managing the covid crisis proves to be deadly as he endangers our very own lives...

Here after a partial list of narratives that show how events have unfolded the past few weeks, and how the Duterte administration has done its citizens more harm than good”.
(ctto You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)

Jan. 26, 3 million Filipino-made face masks are shipped to Wuhan, China

Jan. 30, WHO declares Public Health Emergency, first reported case in the Philippines was announced.

Jan. 31, Panelo: How can we give face masks to Filipinos when there’s none?

Feb. 3, Duterte: There is nothing really to be scared of pandemic

Feb 4, DOH reveals gaps: Only 17% of passengers exposed to patient #1 (Chinese citizen from wuhan) were contacted

Feb 11, 25 quarantined passengers in Cebu are allowed to go home because of lack of electricity and water at the quarantine center

Feb 14, Duterte encourages Filipinos to travel around the country

Feb. 15, Duterte inaugurates Sangley Airport in Cavite

Feb 26, DOH stops contact tracing in relation to 3 visitors who tested positive

Feb 27, Duque: PH is one of the model countries in preventing the spread of NCOV

March 7, First confirmed local transmission announced by DOH

March 9, Duterte finally declares state of public health emergency

March 11, DOH: Disclosures of covid19 cases are delayed because problems with reporting system

March 11, “Grave deficit of PPEs” private hospitals use old linen as face masks

March 14, Duterte declares a month-long Luzon lockdown

March 14, PH cases surpass 100

March 20, DOH denies need for mass testing

March 21, First Filipino doctor dies of covid19

March 22, 34 high-ranking government officials and their family members got prioritized in covid test

March 30, Trade Chief Lopez assures public that there is enough food supply in the Philippines for the lockdown

April 1, NBI summons Vico Sotto for alleged violation of Bayanihan Law

April 6, Duterte approves Luzon lockdown until April 30

April 7, PH 3,764 total confirmed covid cases, 177 deaths

The list stops on April 7 but, alas!, his incompetence did not stop there... even without talking of his incomprehensible and useless nightly speeches, since then, he and his administration did not do anything with the 330 BILLIONS he got from his emergency power to deal with this crisis... and what about the millions of DOLLARS loans he got to help in managing the pandemic (among others, the World Bank alone provided a 500 million DOLLARS loan just for this purpose)... And now, not only he has the gut to tell us that the government has no money and won't do mass testing, but he ask the private companies to take charge of the testing... Knowing perfectly that all these private companies were hit hard during the quarantine months. Where is the money????

Up to private sector to carry out mass testing, Roque says amid limited testing capacity
( You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. )

Even roque said yesterday that the government still has no plans to carry out mass testing to detect COVID-19 infections in the country despite what they said:

1. "There's nothing really to be extra-scared of that coronavirus thing". - Duterte, 2/3/20
2. "We have the funds to combat COVID-19". - Duterte, 3/10/20
3. "We are ready for mass testing". - Vergeire, 3/20/20

It's clear now that none of their statements were true. lies, lies, lies...

This guys who is supposed to be the president must be ousted as fast as possible, alongside his first lady bong go the chinese envoy! this must be done before it's too late for the sake of our beloved country...

Last edited:
kung talagang naniniwala ang tao sayo at ikaw ang karapatdapat sa pagging presidente ang e bakit huli ka sa ratings - Duterte to mar roxas🤣🤣🤣

Lord Snow You are going to make it to my "ignore" list... congrats to you :ROFLMAO: I have enuf to see your useless comments on my threads that, by the way, nobody forces you to read.
if i block you it’s not because i’m duwag, instead it’s likely because your insufferable arguments are fueled by a severe lack of brain cells i don’t want to be associated with.

Miriam din ako! (although I was dismayed by her choice of VP)

LP or PDP ? none... the political parties here, in the Philippines, have nothing of real "parties", no platform, nothing!
It's just a quesion of people... There are good and bad people in both

Aquino or duterte? I was critical of Aquino during his time about several things but nothing compare with duterte.
duterte is worst than everything! He has no brain, no empathy, he is totally incompetent, the most corrupt president ever, a traitor selling the country to China, a murderer pa... this guy is a disgrace not only for the Philippines, but for Humanity din!
  • No Brain? sino po dapat ipalit na Super Smart/Bright/Clever/Intelligent (gamitin na po natin lahat ng adjectives para sa word na yan)?
  • No Emphaty? sino po ba tingin mo na may malasakit at nakakaunawa sa totoong damdamin at kalagayan ng mga tao?
  • Traitor selling the country to China? kaninong panahon ba nag umpisa yan? selling lang din ginamit mong term, 'sya ba talaga nag benta?
  • Humanity? wala palang pagmamahal at simpatya si Duterte, sino ba dapat ipalit?

yang pagiging incompetent at corrupt madalas naman ikabit sa kahit sinong government officials. Please lang awinahe mag name drop ka ng tao may ganyang katangian

Masagot mo man lahat ng naitanong ko (mula sa mga sinabi mo) at patuloy na may kagaya mo na mag o-opposed sa mga adhikain at pinapangarap na pagbabago, paulit ulit lang magiging sitwasyon nating mga filipino

alam mo i feed you bakit ko alam? kasi yan nmn tlga trabaho nyo mag engage sa mga topic against sa government at once mag reply na ung mga tao dun kayo babayaran. ngaun alam mo na

Aquino or duterte? I was critical of Aquino during his time about several things but nothing compare with duterte.
duterte is worst than everything! He has no brain, no empathy, he is totally incompetent, the most corrupt president ever, a traitor selling the country to China, a murderer pa... this guy is a disgrace not only for the Philippines, but for Humanity din!
doon sa selling ng country tanungin mo sa mga aquino yan at sa tuta nilang si trillanes
murderer? tanungin mo ulit sa mga aquino yan lalo na sa mendiola massacre at hacienda luisita massacre
traitor? tanungin mo ulit sa mga aquino yan kung di sana nag martial law sa panahon ni marcos matagal na tayong sakop ng china
obius naman di ba? cpp npa? yung sabbah nabawi sana yun ng pilipinas kaso umepal ang aquino sino ngayun ang sa tingin mong worst presedent? duterte ba o aquino? doon pa lang sa istorya ni gen luna sabit na mga aquino

alam mo i feed you bakit ko alam? kasi yan nmn tlga trabaho nyo mag engage sa mga topic against sa government at once mag reply na ung mga tao dun kayo babayaran. ngaun alam mo na
What a logic !!! If I was ρáíd as you said, I won't ignore you.. dapat it's the opposite... Sige na, bye bye troll...

Ako, neutral lang ako dyan. Pero siguro ang kulang sa'tin mga pilipino ay yung "Support System" na tinatawag,
wala tayong pagkakaisa, sa lahat nalang ng bagay may masasabi na negatibo. Maybe this is the main reason kaya kabilang tayo sa 3rd World Country.
Just sayin' tho, i'm not here to argue.

For those who still doubt that duerte is a traitor and selling the country to china:

1591713043922.png

Attachments

try mo din kasing maging politician ts or mag handle ng team ng basketball
makikita mo katigasan ng mga pilipinong walang disiplina
numero uno kasi nating sakit ay ang crab mentality aminin mo man o hinde
pag pulitiko ka humanda ka sa mga kritiko mo kasi nga sa sakit nating crab mentality
kahit pa 99% ginawa mong kabutihan at 1% ang mali mo
yung 1% na yun ang sisira sa 99% so magiging 100% mali na yun so kung ikaw ba maging presedente kaya mo ba lahat ihandle ang mga government agencies na ikaw lang? baka kung ikaw nga eh magdidikta dikta ka lang at di mo na alam mga nangyayare sa mga ahensya
kasi jan sa mga ahensya na yan gumagawa ng butas ang mga corrupt officials para makalikom ng malaki para mabusog ang bulsa nila na walang kaalam alam yung nasa taas... sakit sa ulo noh? kaya bagay mong mag politician kung kaya mong ihandle ang mga corrupt na goverment agencies

diba pwedeng gawa nila mismo yan? para lang mapakita nila na nag TEXT sa kanila ang taga china? hahahaha
why dont they took a whole picture with the phone to prove that the text is valid and not made by them.
sosssss naku ABIAS pa naman. be broad to your mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
bakit pala nung panahon ni pnoy 16 times nag travel si trillanes sa china backdoor pa. tinanong nga sya ni enrile bat ka pumunta sya ng china 16 times. ang sabi top secret daw at kay pnoy lang daw sya mag rereport. wow di ba

For those who still doubt that duerte is a traitor and selling the country to china:

View attachment 868070
napaka obvious naman nito roaming?
nung hindi pa sarado ang abs cbn nasasagap naman nila ang channel ng abs kahit sa taiwan dahil sa mga îllégâl nilang frequencies
masyado ka na atang na enlighten ng mga bias na balita ts ah... last post ko na dito obvious naman si ts bias din eh

View attachment 868070
The Pag-Asa text message story just shows how stupid and lazy if not malicious ABS CBN reporters and news producers can be. It is explainable by the nature of "roaming" signals. Yet they angle it to politics. The Philippine government does not operate a TelCo. But that was their story. Did they ask for an explanation from Globe or Smart? No. Basic fact-finding. So how is that public service when you don't share relevant information but sow intrigue?

naka roaming yan kaya ganyan. pinaliwanag na yan trabaho mo lang kasi talagang di makinig at manira. dun ka sa twitter at reddit diba kuta nyo yon? wag nyong lasunin ang isip pati ng mga taga PHC. we don't need trolls and disruptors here

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.