What's new

Closed Drummer ng razorback nag suicide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
kahapon marami nagshare pero pinapadelete na. mga walang respeto yung iba

tumalon ng building habang nakalive. may ininom muna bago tumalon i don't know kung ano yun.

Sadly it's true. :( if you see the video circulating around, please don't share it anymore and respect the family's privacy. Please if you're depressed or having suicidal thoughts, find someone to talk to. Kahit yung HOPELINE na 2919 or threads on the internet if you're more comfortable being anonymous. This isn't a light topic.

Sadly it's true. :( if you see the video circulating around, please don't share it anymore and respect the family's privacy. Please if you're depressed or having suicidal thoughts, find someone to talk to. Kahit yung HOPELINE na 2919 or threads on the internet if you're more comfortable being anonymous. This isn't a light topic.
I agree. Thanks for saying this. Some people get triggered with videos like that. Maraming paraan to empathize. Just like spreading awareness about mental health and encouraging people to get help. I’ve tried HOPELINE before and a lot of people need to know about this too. They can help.

I agree. Thanks for saying this. Some people get triggered with videos like that. Maraming paraan to empathize. Just like spreading awareness about mental health and encouraging people to get help. I’ve tried HOPELINE before and a lot of people need to know about this too. They can help.
I think what people should realize is hindi ito some "viral" video na you feel like you have to see just because everyone has seen it. It's not. Hindi ikina-cool ang panonood at pagkakalat.

namatayan ng aso nahirapan i celebrate ang bday nea n wala ung matalik neang kaibigan na aso n
depress
Ang Aso kasi di ka iiwan..tanggap ka kung ano ka.. hindi plastik.. kahit anong hayop di ka iiwan.. Man Bestfriend =) ..di tulad ng tao tanggap ka lang hanggat may nakukuwa sayo..pero pagwala na iitatapon ka lang at gagamitin.. kaya ingat lang sana.. Rip Razorback Brian.. =(

Status
Not open for further replies.