What's new

Dora vs Gon

cqyyy3

Eternal Poster
Reaction
images_18b040ae800.jpeg
images (32).jpg

Dora: "I activate my ultimate ability, the Awkward Explorer's Shuffle of Shame!"

Gon Freecs: "Hmph, I respond with my ultimate ability, the Cringe Worthy Jajanken!"

Dora: "Oh no, I'm feeling so awkward and embarrassed, I can't move properly!"

Gon Freecs: "My Cringe Worthy Jajanken is formed, a powerful punch that can only be used when I'm feeling extreme secondhand embarrassment!"

Dora: "I try to dodge, but my Awkward Explorer's Shuffle of Shame is too slow and ineffective!"

Gon Freecs: "I unleash my attack, but it misses and hits an innocent bystander, causing more awkwardness and embarrassment for everyone involved!"

Dora: "I'm feeling even more embarrassed now, but I won't give up! I activate my ultimate ability, the Cringe Inducing Sing-Along!"

Gon Freecs: "Not so fast, Dora! I use my ultimate ability, the Eye Contact Avoidance Technique!"

Dora: "No, my singing is making everyone cringe and want to run away!"

Gon Freecs: "My Eye Contact Avoidance Technique is too strong, you can't make me feel embarrassed!"

Dora: "But wait, I have one more trick up my sleeve! I activate my ultimate ability, the Awkward Hug of Doom!"

Gon Freecs: "That's it, I can't take it anymore, I'm feeling too awkward and embarrassed!"

Dora: "My Awkward Hug of Doom engulfs us both in an embrace of secondhand embarrassment!"

Gon Freecs: "I can't resist any longer, I activate my final strike, the Cringe Inducing Cry of Defeat!"

Dora: "No, I'm feeling even more embarrassed now!"

Gon Freecs: "The winner is... Dora!"

Dora: "Wait, what? I won?"

Gon Freecs: "Yes, your overwhelming levels of awkwardness and embarrassment proved too much for me to handle. Congratulations, Dora!"

Dora: "Thank you, Gon. I couldn't have done it without your help."

Attachments