What's new

Help Do you watch isekai anime?

If you're looking for a new isekai anime to watch, I have a few recommendations for you:

1. "Re:Zero - Starting Life in Another World": This is a popular isekai series where the main protagonist is transported to a fantasy world where he has the ability to return to a specific point in time upon death. It's known for its intense story and well-developed characters.

2. "Overlord": In this series, a gamer is trapped in a virtual reality MMORPG as his character, who is an all-powerful skeletal mage. He decides to take control of the game's world and its NPCs. It's a blend of fantasy, action, and strategy.

3. "That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime": The story follows a man who is reincarnated as a slime in a fantasy world after being killed. He quickly befriends powerful creatures and builds a nation from scratch. This series offers a mix of humor, action, and a unique perspective on isekai tropes.

4. "The Rising of the Shield Hero": In this series, the main character is summoned to a parallel world as one of the four legendary heroes. However, he is betrayed and left with only a shield. The story follows his journey as he becomes stronger and seeks justice. It's a darker take on the isekai genre with themes of betrayal and redemption.

These are just a few recommendations, but there are many more isekai anime out there to explore. I hope you find something you enjoy!