What's new

Closed Do you believe that the bible is authentic?open na po sa gustong mag-share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
kung papaniwalaan ang flat earth theory, parang tinapon mo din ang law of physics at napaka raming discoveries

Maybe, we'll never know, but there's one thing I'm sure of: the Bible should not be taken at face value. Also, simply believing that it's true doesn't make you a good person. Going to church ever Sunday also doesn't make you a good person. Those things do not give you a free pass for everything. Because if you're going to understand the very basic idea of the teachings of every major religion, it all boils down to one thing: love.

Loving one's neighbors brings peace. Understanding that every person is different brings peace.

Finally, blindly thinking that everything should be followed in the Bible because your priest or pastor tells you to is foolishness. Faith without critical thinking is like running in circles expecting a way out.

Bible also a logical, every words are translated from greek/hebrew to english language? History about translating to english to those who translated it to english language (old english) was killed by the high priest ang trying to burn the copies of that translated book but there still more copies released. the big question WHY killing people who translated it and burned the copies?
Since the next universal language after the greek and hebrew language is Old English now thats we called, The rest translated book is the bigger mistakes everyone reading it they misunderstand the words/sentences written. Yes! Because the high priest failed, so they create translated books that big changes in words or sentences from the orginal language thats why people although confuse or misunderstand what the bible says.
But still bible says, walk by faith not by sight that God knows the time comes the truth is behind the fool

I beleive the bible is authentic :D

If the world is flat then it must have an edge??
I believe that the earth is circle shape, not totally perfect but its like that, like the moon, like the sun ...
Walang syang edge, when you look around what do you see? Its a half circle right? So it means that the earth is round

obvious naman na hindi flat ang earth sa shadow pa lang malalaman na natin
Yes, maybe sometimes we just have to use our common sense, our own knowlegde, be a keen observer, it will help alot

I believe that the earth is circle shape, not totally perfect but its like that, like the moon, like the sun ...
Walang syang edge, when you look around what do you see? Its a half circle right? So it means that the earth is round
Lol I had an argument with the FE. See, there's a question mark at the end of my sentence. I never said that the earth is flat nor it isn't round. Got it? :)) Backread, it won't hurt lols

We ignore debate, ang Bible kasi hindi pinangdedebate, isinasabuhay yan. When people see your life has been changed, they can never question na ginawang pagbabago ni Jesus sa life mo

We ignore debate, ang Bible kasi hindi pinangdedebate, isinasabuhay yan. When people see your life has been changed, they can never question na ginawang pagbabago ni Jesus sa life mo

Bro.no offense ha...may nabasa kasi ako sa bible ng ganito:

Gawa 9:29 Na nangangaral na may katapangan sa pangalan ng Panginoon: at siya'y nagsalita at nakipagtuligsaan sa mga Greco-Judio; datapuwa't pinagpipilitan nilang siya'y mapatay.

May debate talagang mangyayari kapag katuwiran ang paguusapan dyan ko lang kasi makukumpara kung sino ang tama.kaya nga yong mga apostol pinagsisikapan pang napatay dahil sa pagtatanggol nila sa aral na natutunan nila.puede naman yon katuwiran lang hindi lang sa pisikal.

Sa Bible ay nagtuturo din ng pakikipag debate upang makita kung sino ang totoo

Eclesiastes 7:27 Narito, ito'y aking nasumpungan, sabi ng Mangangaral, na iniaagapay ang isang bagay sa iba, upang matagpuan ang kadahilanan:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users search this thread by keywords

1. atheist delusions

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
pnash08

Online statistics

Members online