Lahat or iisa lang ang "inspired" Bible
version /translation;
Puede or hindi puedeng kumain
/unimon ng kung anu-ano;
Ang OT law, rules and regulations ba ay
exclusively for ancient Israelites only or
for all;
Etc., Etc., Etc.
LAHAT at BAWAT ADVOCATE ng iba-iba at magkakasalungat na teachings na ito ay may tinitindigan, pinanghahawakan, ipinag-lalaban at ipinambabatong VERSES.
At halos lahat sila, sa paggigiit ng paniniwala, ay nagbabatuhan, nagsusuntukan, nagsisiraan at
nagpapatayan
IN THE NAME OF "TRUTH" / GOD.
So, alin ang pipiliing paniwalaan at ituro?
Eh di yung:
1. Talagang ramdam ng puso na mabuti,
mainam at mabait! Kasi ang isip can
be corrupted by (mis)education and
conditioning.
Pero ang puso /budhi will tell you kung
alin talaga ang mabuti, mabait at
maka-Dios.
Isinulat ng Dios sa puso ng tao ang
kanyang aral at batas; hindi lang sa
yung inukit sa bato ng mga ancient
Israelites ---at inedit ng wagas ng
generations of vested interest.
2. Talagang ayon sa personal conviction
na sinala sa Jesus Filter.
Note:
Mayrong "pasado" sa personal
conviction dahil lang ito ay
conditioned by tradition, pero hindi
pasado kay Jesus.
Ang ganito ay wag ipilit, kahit pa nga
ito ang legal teaching ng
Corpotate Religion.
3. Yung most user-friendly: yung kind,
loving, considerate, restful, peaceful,
nurturing, accepting, etc. kasi
YUN ANG MINISTRY NI JESUS.
4. Kung magkamali ka man, the better
"mistake" is on being excessively
loving kesa sa mistake on being
excessively legalistic/unloving and
cruel.
másáráp na kung mapapagalitan ka ng
Dios ay sabihin nyang : "Ikaw, sobra
at excessively loving and
accepting ka!
Para kang ang anak kong si Jesus!"
imbes:
"Ikaw, sobra at excessively unloving
ka! Para kang Pharisee!"
WAG MAGTURO TO PLEASE the
legalistic, unloving, self-righteous,
judgmental, cruel modern-day
PHARISEES!
DO A JESUS.
Magturo to promote and practice
JESUSNESS, not Phariseeness!
Magturo to set people free from
punishing religious legalism and to
give people rest and care.
That's what Jesus lived and died for.

Agreed. Sometimes theist forgets that the religion is for the morality and principles. Pero nago-obsess sila doon sa belief portion.

bakit di nakasama yung no religion as option?
Because common atheist, especially agnostics, is also obsessed with the belief portion of the religion.

And there is no argument na science has a very tiny, close to none, contribution when talking about abstract things like morality, justice, self-discipline, love, wisdom so on and so forth. This is an area science will never win at.

Despite you being anti-theist, you still believe in wisdom I pressume. Eto ung dinedescribe mong education by experience.

Religion is really a compilation of experiences of people in the past, so we don't have to repeat the same mistakes or endure the long route people took to learn this things. I am not saying you should believe them, i am just stating the fact that this is what they are meant to be.

Despite you being anti-theist, you still believe in wisdom I pressume. Eto ung dinedescribe mong education by experience.
ibang wisdom yung doing the right things boss na hindi ako ang standard haha, i am the one who knows what is right, people can present me things that could cause me to change my decision but it's me pa rin who's got to decide what is right, so iba ang meaning ng wisdom (good judgement) for me hindi education by experience mismo kundi mga outputs after i analyze the things i got from my education plus experience
Religion is really a compilation of experiences of people in the past, so we don't have to repeat the same mistakes or endure the long route people took to learn this things. I am not saying you should believe them, i am just stating the fact that this is what they are meant to be.
i could agree with you on this but when it becomes something for me to follow then x agad haha allergic talaga ako sa follow follow, bahala kayo sa compilation of experiences ninyo wag lang i-impose on me coz i have my own compilation too

Last edited:
ibang wisdom yung doing the right things boss na hindi ako ang standard haha, i am the one who knows what is right, people can present me things that could cause me to change my decision but it's me pa rin who's got to decide what is right, so iba ang meaning ng wisdom (good judgement) for me hindi education by experience mismo kundi mga outputs after i analyze the things i got from my education plus experience
You are really just trying to describe wisdom. You are just trying to make it different from your wrong perception of it when you were a christian.
It's amusing.
i could agree with you on this but when it becomes something for me to follow then x agad haha allergic talaga ako sa follow follow, bahala kayo sa compilation of experiences ninyo wag lang i-impose on me coz i have my own compilation too
At yan din nmn yung message nung post nung ts in a deeper analysis. You don't just obey, then impose to and judge others. You should really consult your humanity sometimes. Kung hindi, your religion just becomes a tyrant in your life. You also become a tyrant against others. "Just like the pharisee."
Isn't it amazing how aligned nmn tlga ang values natin at the end? We were just divided by the labels..

You are really just trying to describe wisdom. You are just trying to make it different from your wrong perception of it when you were a christian.
It's amusing.
i described it on my own because you are trying to present to me a wisdom using its conventional meaning, i am also not trying to differentiate but i already have differentiated it and started to act on the new meaning i gave hehe
You don't just obey, then impose to and judge others.
i agree on judging part because i'm not so dumb that i can no longer make judgements at all
i strongly disagree on impose because i don't delete posts like you do haha
Kung hindi, your religion just becomes a tyrant in your life.
do i have religion? i only follow my analysis so maybe i got a religion and i'm the leader at member na din hehe
You also become a tyrant against others. "Just like the pharisee."
i should be because you all are my competitors, if i become incompetent then i won't survive in this evolution process
Isn't it amazing how aligned nmn tlga ang values natin at the end? We were just divided by the labels..
hehe after you said to me that i lack perspective sabihin mo na align pala? hehe

i described it on my own because you are trying to present to me a wisdom using its conventional meaning, i am also not trying to differentiate but i already have differentiated it and started to act on the new meaning i gave hehe

i agree on judging part because i'm not so dumb that i can no longer make judgements at all
i strongly disagree on impose because i don't delete posts like you do haha

do i have religion? i only follow my analysis so maybe i got a religion and i'm the leader at member na din hehe

i should be because you all are my competitors, if i become incompetent then i won't survive in this evolution process

hehe after you said to me that i lack perspective sabihin mo na align pala? hehe
Why do you try so hard to fool yourself?

it looks like it but it's not hehe so we're not align after all? hehe
We are all aligned. You are just trying hard to think you are different. Perhaps to feel special. The misalignment is happening within you. Your speech is not aligned with your belief.

We are all aligned. You are just trying hard to think you are different. Perhaps to feel special. The misalignment is happening within you. Your speech is not aligned with your belief.
so why did you say i lack perspective when you have it and i'm aligned to you?
Your speech is not aligned with your belief.
that's a good possibility but you think i cannot be aware of that if ever? hehe

so why did you say i lack perspective when you have it and i'm aligned to you?
Aligned in values. But I said you lack perspective, because you cant see my perspective, while I see yours.

that's a good possibility but you think i cannot be aware of that if ever? hehe
Eventually you will be. It takes time. Siguro a good sign of that is when you can fully articulate your beliefs, sometimes edgy, but not necessarily rude.

Aligned in values. But I said you lack perspective, because you cant see my perspective, while I see yours.
so you think a person with same values (guide for human behavior) cannot be same in perspectives (point of view)?
Eventually you will be. It takes time. Siguro a good sign of that is when you can fully articulate your beliefs, sometimes edgy, but not necessarily rude.
so you are saying i'm going back eventually to my previous state of mind which is person doing good things for sky daddy?

and when can you say i have fully articulated my beliefs/not edgy/not rude? could it be when it is aligned with your beliefs? hehe

Last edited:
Back