What's new

DITO DITO

The answer that we will tell you is we will be here in NCR in a few weeks. Medyo maghintay hintay lang, Dito will be in NCR very soon, Tamano said.

Read more: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

[XX='tranz007, c: 894159, m: 715215'][/XX] Oo nga boss.. gusto ko rin makaranas ng malakas na coonection.. hindi kagaya ni globe na mabagal.. hahaha..

[XX='tranz007, c: 894189, m: 715215'][/XX] Oo nga eh.. pinag tyatyagaan ko nalang.. hanggang dipa nakakaroon dito ng sim.. hahaha..

Nakita ko lang.

Probably gonna make a video of my
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
experience. My takeaways,
1. It's fast and cheap.
2. They need a better marketing communications team.
3. Their "Compatibility" list is Shady and complete BS, I made it work on an iPhone AND a Xiaomi.
4. If they just worded it properly like "buy a new phone and qualify to get a dito sim" then people wouldn't be as disappointed as they are.

I saw some people go there and leave either angry or disappointed at not being able to get a sim unless they buy a new phone. True, you can buy a SIM ONLY via their website dito.ph BUT you have to transact using a phone in their "compatible" list in order to do so.

I had to use someone's Vivo phone to try and order a sim online (as of this writing, no further email received except for the registration acknoy).

All I can say is, Paspas mo/Mabilis kayo, that's True. Totoong Mabilis talaga ang Dito network pero KLARUHIN NYO, be more specific in your communications and marketing.

Don't tell people it won't work on their phones if it isn't on your "compatible" list cause a little manual APN change and it will work on phones not on the list. It's the first day, Speed wise and voice quality - I'm happy.

Procedure for roll out and the way the sim is being sold - needs improvement. Pero yes, Welcome DITO. Hopefully better days to come.

P.S. I did have to manually change the APN settings to access the net. For iPhone I toggled the VoLTE on. For Xiaomi I had to research and activate VoLTE via a code. So far so good. My home in Banilad doesn’t have signal but all throughout the city’s major thoroughfares the signal is pretty good. Voice quality is great.

Credits: Drew Sarmiento FB

alam niyo ba kaya sa mindanao lang at visayas nauna sa dito kasi yung luzon hindi lahat panay puna sa presidente.