What's new

Help Digital ocean ..gcash

rheyjohn

Honorary Poster
Magandang gabi po sa ating lahat...paguide naman po apno gumawa ng vps ,sinubukan ko po kasi ung amex nabawasan ung gcash ko kaso nagka-error kaya sinubukan ko nagorder ng Mastercard ayaw din po ..sana may makatulong po sakin salamat po balak ko po kasi gumawa ng vpn server salamat po

lods kung may paypal paymebt option yan gamitin mo gcash amex mo.. may bawas na 60 pesos pero marerefund din xa..
saan po ba makikita ung code po ..sa may natanggap lang akong nabawasan pero wala akong natangap na code...saan po ba makikita iyon sir...salamat

Screenshot_20221130-171337.jpg

Attachments

lakas jay address mo ijay burbank gamitem merong address sa US yan yun yung gagimitin mo.. tapos generate ka ng pin code meron sa app settingsa gcash under profile
Screenshot_20221203-043450.jpg

pano po ito sir may binigay na code si gcash pang verify kay paypal pero pag sinubukan ko na magbayad ganito ung natatangap kong error .may 300pesos laman gcash ko po .

Attachments

ayw po talaga ito message sakin ni Paypal...may other way pa po ba bukod sa digital ocean ung madaling pagawaan ng vpn server..

""
Hi! My name is Marie Claire. I'll be glad to help you today, Rhey.

Thank you so much for the additional information. Your efforts are much appreciated in getting your card confirmed and your PayPal account verified.

I'm sorry we couldn't complete this payment with your card ending in xx86. It seems the authorization is being declined by our security system due to some possible inconsistency/latency.

You can try sending the money again by adding or using a different payment method on your account. You can also contact the recipient directly to see what payment methods they accept to avoid any delays with your payment.

One thing is for sure, this is not something that is going to happen all the time when you attempt to make payments. As soon as the system detects that there are no risk involved in your transactions, the system should allow you to process it.

PayPal's security program reviews transactions that are meant to protect all customers and sometimes may assess an account in good standing such as yours depending on the risk involved in a particular transaction.

Here in PayPal, your security is our top priority. Thank you for your patience and understanding. It's my pleasure to assist you.

Thank you for contacting PayPal and for being a valued customer. You may close the conversation by selecting End Message.
"""