What's new

Closed Digicel jamaica

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anklesox

Addict
I need help creating the payload and would love some help, everybody i know who knows how to do it for digicel jamaica is requesting money in return for the ehi file and its a free service. Am asking kindly for help.

just because their selling it doesnt mean that they are using the free access site for example if you purchase what they are selling like a ρáíd vpn some requires a Promo subscription or another promo or another trick

There are loads in my area because people are selling them so thats how i know it works
Did you ask the that are selling about their trick? or requirements to use what they are selling?
if you already ask one and answered that you need a promo subscription or tricks that only works on certain carrier?

just because their selling it doesnt mean that they are using the free access site for example if you purchase what they are selling like a ρáíd vpn some requires a Promo subscription or another promo or another trick
thats true but they dont use a promo, my friend got one and he doesnt have on any promo and it works fine

thats true but they dont use a promo, my friend got one and he doesnt have on any promo and it works fine
oh? then that means that you are not aware of another free access site in your'e area or the config you tried making didnt match the free access site http setting so it didnt work, one of the two are the possibilities

Status
Not open for further replies.