What's new

Trivia Deuterium Beneficiary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deuterium Beneficiary Region 3
Magpalista kana?🙂👉

This is Free Membership to all Filipinos👉

What is Deuterium?
Ito ay binubuo ng neurons at protons na matatagpuan sa dagat na ginagamit ng mga scientists upang gumawa ng langis,electric power, at pyesa ng mga gadgets bukod dito ang deuterium ay pwedi din inumin ng mga tao dahil wala itong chemical or toxic na nakakasira sa tao.

Paalala sa Mga Gusto din po maging Coordinator ng Deuterium Magpalista lang po kayo saakin upang maencode po agad sa databased ng deuterium Company ang inyong mga Pangalan Maraming Salamat.

Attention: Ito po ay totoo at walang halong pangloloko sa ating bansa binubuo po ito ng non-goverment organization kung meron man po nagpapabayad na ang pangalan ay deuterium at ginagamit po ang pangalan ng family Marcos Paki Report po sa akin.

Sino ang Bumuo ng Deuterium Projects?

Ang Bumuo po ng Deuterium ay si Dating President Ferdinand E. Marcos na tinuloy po ni Pangulong Rodrigo Rua Duterte noong 2017 at Mag Start po etong Project na ito sa 2022. Kaya po habang hindi pa huli ang lahat Magpalista na po kayo dahil sa kataposan ng August 2021 ay mag closed na po ang paglilista.

We Are One Zambalenians
We Support All Poverty Filipinos

#Maharlikans
#MarcosPaRin
PicsArt_07-11-09.32.12.jpg
FB_IMG_16260082168281452.jpg

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
[XX='crimepoet, c: 1359132, m: 1799670'][/XX] Thats why I'm asking, you can state in your thread the main point of the program. The "Beneficiary" word itself. The link is for more details. It's more like a clickbait when you didn't state the main point in the very beginning. Yea you're right I didn't click and read the article. Lol

[XX='-useR_name-, c: 1359171, m: 641630'][/XX] Seriously? I wasn't even the thread starter so why should I state the point of whatever it is in this thread? The link that I provided is to fact check to whether the claims above is real or hoax which is clearly written on the link. But what should I expect to a person who do not even know who stated the thread?

SCAM! :mad:

• Claim: The Philippines is rich in deuterium, which is “natural water,” “heavy water,” or “hydrogen water without oxygen.”
  • Rating: FALSE

• The facts: Deuterium is an isotope, or one of the forms, of hydrogen. It is not any kind of water. Also, there is no reason to suppose that the Philippines is rich in deuterium.
  • Why we fact-checked this: The claims were made in two Facebook posts in November 2020. As of writing, these two posts combined have 1,678 reactions, 246 comments, and 709 shares. These claims are also in Senate bills authored before by then-senator Ferdinand “Bongbong” Marcos Jr. Claims about deuterium in the Philippines have been discussed and debunked as early as the 1980s.

Deuterium isn’t any kind of water; it’s an isotope of hydrogen. Also, there is no reason to suppose that the Philippines is rich in deuterium.​

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

* If it is a nationwide endeavor to help "every Filipinos" then why are you using an anonymous account to register people or even the use of social media? Wouldn't asking government agencies(dahil sabi mo si papaduts ang namumuno nito) such as PSA or the local government be a better Idea since they already have the record of almost every people since they give SAP?

*Decide whether it's a company or a non- government association and present the DTI registration or SEC registration for credentials but as much as I know wala itong record sa dalawang ahensyang binanggit ko unless you are working illegally.

* We do not need to wait until 2022 to know that it is a scam. It was already debunked.

Ang hirap satin sinasamantala natin yung krisis at paghihirap na dinadanas ng mga tao lalo na ngayong pandemic para lang makapanlamang dahil alam nila na pag kapit na sa patalim ang mga tao kahit kaduda- duda na ang isang bagay papatusin pa rin nila dahil sa desperado na sila kahit na ibigay sa ibang tao personal na impormasyon nila. Di nila alam lalo silang mapapahamak sa ginagawa nila.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.