What's new

DepEd Modules | Kinder to Grade 12 PDF with Answer Key!

Hello. This thread is very helpful, however you guys should also realize that by cheating your children's module could mean you're helping them to become what they shouldn't be and you're are already molding them to become untrustworthy citizens of the country. I should mind my own business and I'm aware of it but I have to speak my mind too regarding this. I'm not reporting you guys to anybody so you don't have to worry, this will be kept here as it should be but remember also the consequences you're doing to your children. This way help not help them in their learning

This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything - they're your true best friends. Don't let go of them. Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they'll come and go too. And baby, I hate to say it, most of them - actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can't give up because if you give up, you'll never find your soulmate.

Back