What's new

Closed Deezloader - Download FLAC music using Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

theused04

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Deezloader - Download FLAC music using Android [LATEST]

Everybody loves listening to music because it is the best way to relieve stress. When it comes to listening to music, Déézér is a wonderful music store that you can find any music file. The Déézér is compatible with all the smart devices and PCs, and DeezLoader APK is the software that helps you to get music from the Déézér music database. This may sound somewhat confusing to you if you are new to this DeezLoader Remix but, do not worry. Here I am giving you the complete guide about DeezLoader APK from the very beginning along with the download link to the app.

How to download?

1. Open the app.

2. Just click Open Deezloader here. If di gagana, click mo yung Open Deezloader in a web browser.

3. After loading, click mo yung 3 lines nasa upper right ng app.

4. Then go to settings.

5. Scroll down then makikita mo yung preferred bitrate tapos save.

6. Search mo yung kanta tas click mo yung download icon.

7. Click mo din ulit yung three lines, may nakasulat na failed yan. Pero rest easy, nagdodownload yan. Hintayin mo yan saglit may green na meter na lalabas dyan indicates na nagdodownload ng kanta.

8. Para malaman na nadownload na yung kanta, may check mark sa right side ng kanta.

I personally recommend 320kbps sa mga nagtitipid ng data since di 30-40mb per song kapag nakaflac. Di mo din gaano madadama yung difference ng sound quality if naka speaker ka lang sa phone not unless if naka headphone ka, or external speaker.

I recommend na Poweramp din yung gamitin niyo para maenhance lalo yung sound quality.

Link below ;

Deezloader-2.5.9 LATEST VERSION

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

please kindly hit thanks if it helps. thanks a lot phcorner ^_^

Screenshot_20200420_092856.md.jpg

Bat po sakin failed talaga tapos hindi ko naman mahanap yung music mismo sa file manager ko :( ayaw din mag play

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back