What's new

Daming What if's up's and down sa buhay minsan you want to end it

P4rKourZ

Journeyman
Reaction
Is there a way to release this type of anxiety and depression cause within this week i feel like suffocating through overthinking and hard breathing sa sobrang pag iisip ko ano mangyayari sa bukas tinatanong ko ang sarili ko araw arw if tama ba lahat tong mga desisyon ko sa buhay napapaisip ako if one day wala na ako matutuwa ba sila kasi paunti-unti na akong nauubusan ng pasensya at kaluluwa i do all different types of hobbies still havin this type of feeling like drainin myself naawa na ako masyado sa sarili ko gusto kona tapusin lahat kinakaya konalang by means of bible kaso konting konti nalang talaga lanako sa pag iisip and will most likely end it without them knowin if you guys know some ways too i would appreciate it alot even we dont know each other cause no one cares in this shiity life of me

Filipos 4

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. Huwag kayong mangabalisa sa anomang bagay; kundi sa lahat ng mga bagay sa pamamagitan ng panalangin at daing na may pagpapasalamat ay ipakilala ninyo ang inyong mga kahilingan sa Dios.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. At ang kapayapaan ng Dios, na di masayod ng pagiisip, ay magiingat ng inyong mga puso at ng inyong mga pagiisip kay Cristo Jesus.

There comes a time in our lives where we transcend into a certain age and stage where we have a hard time dealing with our everyday life. We tend to push or be pushed to our limits and we can't cope with it. So the best practice is to take a good rest, revise a strategy to recover from what cause these anxieties. Choose a path that you feel comfortable to achieve and be in control of your life. Stop thinking too much! It isn't helping.
Best is treat everyday as a challenge whether its a failure or not, and teach yourself to accept life as it is to continue. We all face failures and its a human reaction to feel sad. Everybody does. Failure teaches you to make up to your mistakes and you have to thrive to overcome it to survive on your own or with other's help. Ang ibig kong sabihin, kung di mo kayang mag-isa, magpatulong sa iba - sa pamilya, kaibigan, kamag-anak o sa pinagkakatiwalaan mong mga tao. That's the way of living. No man is an island eka nga. Sinasarili mo yata. Gawin mo lang yung kaya mo muna pero don't stop trying even if you fail. Ganyan ang diskarte sa buhay. Diskarte, tiyaga at lakas ng loob yan, kaya huwag kang bibitaw. The moment you stop and prolong that drama of sadness, it brings you to a state of isolation, loneliness, and all negative thoughts comes pouring in and possibly thinking of ending your life. But do you really want to? Is suicide your option to erase these thoughts? I'm sure it is a NO since you are not crazy! You're just in a fragile state, like a lonely kid lost in transition. Cheer up! It isn't the end. I'm not religious but if you are a believer, the Bible can help you in some ways to do it right. But you need to face reality like everyone else and help yourself to move on. Ask yourself what you want (your goal) and take your time to fulfill it slowly at your own pace to satisfy your needs. Whether you fail or not, just learn to control that "static" feeling of sadness and guilt, shove it away, rest, calm yourself, modify and try again. I don't know exactly what your problem is, but you need to gain your strength to go out, prove to yourself that you can change for the better.

There comes a time in our lives where we transcend into a certain age and stage where we have a hard time dealing with our everyday life. We tend to push or be pushed to our limits and we can't cope with it. So the best practice is to take a good rest, revise a strategy to recover from what cause these anxieties. Choose a path that you feel comfortable to achieve and be in control of your life. Stop thinking too much! It isn't helping.
Best is treat everyday as a challenge whether its a failure or not, and teach yourself to accept life as it is to continue. We all face failures and its a human reaction to feel sad. Everybody does. Failure teaches you to make up to your mistakes and you have to thrive to overcome it to survive on your own or with other's help. Ang ibig kong sabihin, kung di mo kayang mag-isa, magpatulong sa iba - sa pamilya, kaibigan, kamag-anak o sa pinagkakatiwalaan mong mga tao. That's the way of living. No man is an island eka nga. Sinasarili mo yata. Gawin mo lang yung kaya mo muna pero don't stop trying even if you fail. Ganyan ang diskarte sa buhay. Diskarte, tiyaga at lakas ng loob yan, kaya huwag kang bibitaw. The moment you stop and prolong that drama of sadness, it brings you to a state of isolation, loneliness, and all negative thoughts comes pouring in and possibly thinking of ending your life. But do you really want to? Is suicide your option to erase these thoughts? I'm sure it is a NO since you are not crazy! You're just in a fragile state, like a lonely kid lost in transition. Cheer up! It isn't the end. I'm not religious but if you are a believer, the Bible can help you in some ways to do it right. But you need to face reality like everyone else and help yourself to move on. Ask yourself what you want (your goal) and take your time to fulfill it slowly at your own pace to satisfy your needs. Whether you fail or not, just learn to control that "static" feeling of sadness and guilt, shove it away, rest, calm yourself, modify and try again. I don't know exactly what your problem is, but you need to gain your strength to go out, prove to yourself that you can change for the better.
you are absolutely right thank you i must keep my pace onwards and trust the process aswell

Life.. I've been on your situation so many time. . . I'm afraid without the one who wants to pull the trigger. So meaning to say I'm here because I'm looser.. I'm still alive! LOL 🤭

Permission for consecutive post.. 😙
What letter is missing on my first post is Ssshocckinngg! 🤭

Kung sa tingin mo malapit ka na bumigay; tandaan mo to, Bro. It's from the show Yellowstone.

"You know the thing about su*c*de, you don't just kill yourself. You kill every memory of you. This'll be all everyone remembers. Every second you spent on this earth will be reduced to how you chose to leave it."

You matter, you are loved. Laban lang!!! ✌️

Back