What's new

Closed Customize account for your ehi good for smart - at10,aoc20,super10 working 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurie Takahashi

Forum Veteran
Reaction
MY NEW EHI

This is my own server ρrémíùm and also squid proxy is mine. Please test my ehi . I dont know the capping because i only a light user . I test to download 800mb only. But you can try high as that amount. Dont use torrent .

smart sim only . Use At10 or At60 ir aoc20 . Use http injector

you can multiple or triple registration to any promo. its been tested.

aoc20 to 9999 3x or 4x you like . need atleast 60pesos or 80 pesos for more days of expiration.
1 registration of aoc20 = 3 days

NEW

REQUEST:

For those who wants to request their own named created as ssh i will give you for free and this is HOST by my server.

format is:
server name :
pass:

.import the file and click start.

When connected you will notice no connection when try to open YøùTùbé. You must try to use default browser instead and try to search and watch .

Thanks
Gumagana mabilis po prx mo salamat po dito

Thanks po dito xD mabilis

Salamat boss ang bilis

Thanks ts...

Keep on sharing...

Mabilis nga sya...

720p pa...

#ÿôutubêpamore

Thanks again ts...

galing bilis

Sobrang bilis boss, gamit kuna ngayon salamat ulet ng marami sa pag share boss.

stable at mabilis sya.best of all config. Goodjob thanks.

Thanks boss gumagana po siya :)

salamat working po 100%

Someone ask me about using torrent. I dont know who among you using it for that downloading. If my config down for that .its not my fault . Use my config wisely . Dont over use it too much guys . Too much use can kill you. Hahaha

Link below . Click

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pano po config pang pocket wifi mam? Pra po sa laptop pwde po pa2ro? Ska mkahinge nrin po ng gmit nyo na vpn ok lng puba mam? Slmat po sa share. GODBLESS

323231_hyskoa_50p.gif

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back