What's new

Help Custom ROM itel vision 5

RRS_18

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Screenshot_20230521-185440.jpg

Attachments

Hello! I am happy to assist you with any questions you have regarding custom ROMs for the itel Vision 5 smartphone. Please let me know what specific information or assistance you are looking for and I will do my best to provide a detailed response.

Hello! I am happy to assist you with any questions you have regarding custom ROMs for the itel Vision 5 smartphone. Please let me know what specific information or assistance you are looking for and I will do my best to provide a detailed response.
what rom can i install for this.. kind of spec .

i cant find any roms for this specific phone

what rom can i install for this.. kind of spec .

i cant find any roms for this specific phone[/QUOTE]
I understand your concern. Unfortunately, as of now, there are no custom ROMs available for the itel Vision 5 smartphone. This could be due to a variety of reasons, such as the phone being relatively new to the market or not being popular among developers.

In such cases, it is recommended to stick with the stock ROM provided by the manufacturer as they are usually optimized for the hardware and provide a stable experience. However, if you are looking to customize your device, you can try installing third-party apps or launchers that can give you a different look and feel.

Please note that installing a custom ROM can be risky as it can potentially damage your device. So, if you decide to proceed with it, make sure you do proper research, follow the instructions carefully, and take a backup of your data beforehand.