What's new

Closed Creating a VPN App or Vps (SSH) Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adedayo

Enthusiast
Hello am new into this but I need help. Please how can I create a VPN application or a vps (SSH) Server to be used in .ehi, .ktr or .ovpn files.
I will be glad to get an answer.

Kumusta ako bago sa ito ngunit kailangan ko ng tulong. Mangyaring paano ako makalikha ng isang aplikasyon ng VPN o isang vps (SSH) Server upang magamit sa .ehi, .ktr o .ovpn file. Masisiyahan akong makakuha ng sagot.

Please I would be glad if you shed examples
Getting a VPS in VPS providers like digital ocean or amazon was is the hardest part of creating a VPN, well, at least for me because I'm poor hahhah. Get one and the rest will be easy I swear because we will be using an autoscript to do the job.

Getting a VPS in VPS providers like digital ocean or amazon was is the hardest part of creating a VPN, well, at least for me because I'm poor hahhah. Get one and the rest will be easy I swear because we will be using an autoscript to do the job.

Hi Sir, how about if I have a linux box with a public IP, will that autoscript work in linux? can you point me where to start in configuring a vpn server? TIA

That's my problem too.
By the way do you know how if Microsoft Azure offers vps? And how can I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back