What's new

Tutorial Create your own home media server / file server with own domain and SSL

nice, you can also use rk322x based android tv box out there.

kung sino gusto maka hanap na high probability na rk322x based yung box na makukuha nyo, this is the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now... im not saying its a guarantee rk322x based chipset pero based on my previous 20+ purchases here, puro rk322x yung boxes, just make sure just buy the cheapest one, there's no point buying the expensive ones as the spec of this box based on RAM and ROM capacity is fake anyway, the real spec on this box is only 1GB RAM and 8GB ROM.

installing armbian on this box is very very very easy. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. regarding the release images and instruction how to install it.

after that, just install docker and install all your favorite server stuff there.

as a person who is offering home automation service in the country and using home assistant, I always use this cheap android tv box as my home assistant box. Im using this rk322x with armbian with a supervised install.

armbian.png

for 600pesos, bang for the buck na eto, all of that includes a case, power supply and and builtin storage na. not something you will be finding on orange pi or raspberry pi.

offtopic:

also have a DIY build NAS as well, based on ITX x86 based SoC board with a 6 bay hot swappable NAS Chasis from Lazada. Running 12 containers overall. max power consumption of 60watts, not bad really. Running OpenMediaVault.

arm3.png

arm2.png

Attachments

Last edited:
nice, you can also use rk322x based android tv box out there.

kung sino gusto maka hanap na high probability na rk322x based yung box na makukuha nyo, this is the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now... im not saying its a guarantee rk322x based chipset pero based on my previous 20+ purchases here, puro rk322x yung boxes, just make sure just buy the cheapest one, there's no point buying the expensive ones as the spec of this box based on RAM and ROM capacity is fake anyway, the real spec on this box is only 1GB RAM and 8GB ROM.

installing armbian on this box is very very very easy. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. regarding the release images and instruction how to install it.

after that, just install docker and install all your favorite server stuff there.

as a person who is offering home automation service in the country and using home assistant, I always use this cheap android tv box as my home assistant box. Im using this rk322x with armbian with a supervised install.

View attachment 2184851

for 600pesos, bang for the buck na eto, all of that includes a case, power supply and and builtin storage na. not something you will be finding on orange pi or raspberry pi.

offtopic:

also have a DIY build NAS as well, based on ITX x86 based SoC board with a 6 bay hot swappable NAS Chasis from Lazada. Running 12 containers overall. max power consumption of 60watts, not bad really. Running OpenMediaVault.

View attachment 2184889

View attachment 2184885
Salamat sa input mo sir. After ko magbasa basa sa guide napagana ko siya. Currently using Pi-Hole + Unbound. So far wala naman problema. Magandang alternative to since nagmahal ang rpi. Plan ko din bumili ng isa pa.
Screenshot 2023-03-22 152032.png
Screenshot 2023-03-22 145311.png

Attachments

limited lang yan to 100mbit connection, kung gusto mo 1gbit mas maganda kumuha ka na lang ng cheap devboard sa shopee something like orangepi 4 lts or orange pi r1.

great alternative lang yung ni-recommend ko for not so heavy task and doesnt require gigabit ethernet. if im going to compare it, on par lang sya sa performance ng raspberry pi 2 or orange pi one

but hey, 450 pesos na lang sya, to be honest its a very good deal if you just want to run light stuff like a DNS server, or you want a cheap and low power torrent seedbox para hindi ka ma kick sa private trackers, this is the box for you.

Back