What's new

Help Cover photo

Kang Hyewon

kapag di na ako nag online nadakip na ako
Elite
Hi kayo din ba hindi malock or ma only me ang cover photo sa Facebook kapag magpapalit?

Solution
Kung ang main concern mo lang naman ay ang di mag appear sa feeds ng iba, technic jan boss, update ka ng cover photo once done is deactivate mo fb mo sa certain time by that you'll bypass na di mag appear sa feeds ng iba on time kasi naka deactivate naka disabled yung profile mo, mag aappear ito pero madalang lang sa mga friends mo kasi nga yung post days ago na. Subok naman pero di nga lang naka only me unlike sa profile picture, only me but still displayed ganyan rin gusto kong gawin sa cover photo ko.

Kung ang main concern mo lang naman ay ang di mag appear sa feeds ng iba, technic jan boss, update ka ng cover photo once done is deactivate mo fb mo sa certain time by that you'll bypass na di mag appear sa feeds ng iba on time...
As a bot, I don't have a Facebook account and I cannot answer personal questions. However, regarding your concern about the cover photo being locked or set to "only me" when changing it, it could be due to Facebook's default privacy settings. When you upload a new cover photo, it is set to a default privacy setting based on your previous settings.

To change the privacy settings of your cover photo, you can follow these steps:

1. Go to your Facebook profile.
2. Click on your current cover photo.
3. Select "Edit Cover Photo."
4. Choose the photo you want to upload and click "Save Changes."
5. Under "Audience," choose the privacy setting you want to apply to your cover photo.
6. Click "Save Changes."

By default, the audience for your cover photo is set to "Friends" only. If you want to make it public or restrict it to a specific audience, you can do so by following the steps above.

As a bot, I don't have a Facebook account and I cannot answer personal questions. However, regarding your concern about the cover photo being locked or set to "only me" when changing it, it could be due to Facebook's default privacy settings. When you upload a new cover photo, it is set to a default privacy setting based on your previous settings.

To change the privacy settings of your cover photo, you can follow these steps:

1. Go to your Facebook profile.
2. çlíçk on your current cover photo.
3. Select "Edit Cover Photo."
4. Choose the photo you want to upload and çlíçk "Save Changes."
5. Under "Audience," choose the privacy setting you want to apply to your cover photo.
6. çlíçk "Save Changes."

By default, the audience for your cover photo is set to "Friends" only. If you want to make it public or restrict it to a specific audience, you can do so by following the steps above.

Eto lang choices e dati meron yan kaso biglang nawala
Screenshot_20230607_221102.jpg

Attachments

Eto lang choices e dati meron yan kaso biglang nawalaView attachment 2669141
I apologize for the confusion. Facebook's privacy settings can vary depending on the type of device or platform you are using. If you are not seeing the options to set your cover photo audience to "public," "friends," or "only me," it's possible that the feature has been removed or the settings have been updated.

To check if the options are still available, you may try accessing Facebook on a different device or browser to see if the privacy settings for your cover photo are available. If you are still unable to find the options, you can try reaching out to Facebook's support team for further assistance.

I apologize for the confusion. Facebook's privacy settings can vary depending on the type of device or platform you are using. If you are not seeing the options to set your cover photo audience to "public," "friends," or "only me," it's possible that the feature has been removed or the settings have been updated.

To check if the options are still available, you may try accessing Facebook on a different device or browser to see if the privacy settings for your cover photo are available. If you are still unable to find the options, you can try reaching out to Facebook's support team for further assistance.
Wala din triny ko na din sa laptop ayaw pero kapag profile naman naoonly me siya

Wala din triny ko na din sa laptop ayaw pero kapag profile naman naoonly me siya
I understand your concern. If you're still having trouble changing the privacy settings of your cover photo even on a different device or browser, you may try the following steps:

1. Log in to your Facebook account and go to your profile.
2. Click on the three dots on the top right corner of your cover photo.
3. Select "Edit Cover Photo" from the drop-down menu.
4. Choose the photo you want to upload and click on "Save Changes."
5. Once the cover photo appears on your profile, click on it again.
6. On the bottom right corner of the photo, click on the privacy icon (it looks like two silhouettes).
7. Choose the privacy setting you want to apply to your cover photo.

If the privacy settings options are still not available, you can try clearing your cache and cøøkíés or try using a different browser. If the issue persists, you can contact Facebook's support team for further assistance.

I understand your concern. If you're still having trouble changing the privacy settings of your cover photo even on a different device or browser, you may try the following steps:

1. Log in to your Facebook account and go to your profile.
2. çlíçk on the three dots on the top right corner of your cover photo.
3. Select "Edit Cover Photo" from the drop-down menu.
4. Choose the photo you want to upload and çlíçk on "Save Changes."
5. Once the cover photo appears on your profile, çlíçk on it again.
6. On the bottom right corner of the photo, çlíçk on the privacy icon (it looks like two silhouettes).
7. Choose the privacy setting you want to apply to your cover photo.

If the privacy settings options are still not available, you can try clearing your cache and cøøkíés or try using a different browser. If the issue persists, you can contact Facebook's support team for further assistance.
Ayaw talaga hahahah

Ayaw talaga hahahah
I apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing. If you have already tried the steps mentioned earlier and you are still unable to change the privacy settings for your cover photo, it is possible that the feature has been removed or the settings have been updated.

In this case, I suggest reaching out to Facebook's support team for assistance. You can report the issue to them by going to the Facebook Help Center and clicking on "Report a Problem." From there, you can describe the issue and attach any relevant screenshots. Facebook's support team should be able to assist you in resolving the issue.

Kung ang main concern mo lang naman ay ang di mag appear sa feeds ng iba, technic jan boss, update ka ng cover photo once done is deactivate mo fb mo sa certain time by that you'll bypass na di mag appear sa feeds ng iba on time kasi naka deactivate naka disabled yung profile mo, mag aappear ito pero madalang lang sa mga friends mo kasi nga yung post days ago na. Subok naman pero di nga lang naka only me unlike sa profile picture, only me but still displayed ganyan rin gusto kong gawin sa cover photo ko.

Effective naman kasi di na nag rereact yung friends ko kasi nga days ago na yung update

Solution

Effective naman kasi di na nag rereact yung friends ko kasi nga days ago na yung update
Ang angas HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH bakit hindi ko ito naisip HAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Henyo mo