What's new

Referral Constant crypto JMPT coins or paypal money earn via Honeygain!

februarysnows

Leecher
Reaction
Hi, If you want to earn some cryptos (JMPT coin) or paypal money passively and constantly, use honeygain with me!

Register now with my referal and get $5 USD to your paypal wí†hdráwal to get started! :)
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
I'm earning about 6+JMPT coin this month!You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.!
It won't make you rich, but you can always count on honeygain to earn some extra and payout on crypto is instant.

If you don't want crypto coin, it's fine too. Switch to paypal option
Paypal or jmpt token option.jpg

**For paypal wí†hdráwal, you need to gain $20 dollars in the wallet for the wí†hdráwl.

How Honeygain works?
Basically, you sell your wifi or celluar data to honeygain, and you passively earn some money every month.
So you did do something, by selling wifi or celluar data.

Here are the steps for you and join me earning some sweet honey money!😄🤑🤑

Step One - Opening honeygain account and let it run in the background (for phone or laptop)

1. Register this link to open a honeygain account and get $5 USD on your paypal wí†hdráwal first!
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
2. Then on top of your window screen, download their app to run at the background. - Support: PC, Mac, Android, IOS, Linux. (PC, and android are the best options because it allows you to run in the background 24/7!)
download app.jpg

3. Sit back and watch the bees take your data and profit you!

When you earn enough, and want to wí†hdráw some, follow Step 2 and 3 now! :) For Crypto guide

Step Two - Open a crypto wallet! (Skip if you have one!)

1.You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. on your computer or phone. (Computer uses browser plugin, phone uses app)

2. Register your wallet, and keep your seed phrase safe!! (very important for your wallet!)

3. Connect with JUMPTASK dashboard.
metamask wallet for login jumptask.jpg

4. After logging in, add JMPT coin in your metamask wallet to receive the coin!
explain metamask connect to jumptask (1).jpg

Step 3 - wí†hdráwal

1. Click on transfer to your wallet botton in the dashborad

2. Confirm the price and gas fee( gas fee = tanscation fee)
jumptasktransfer (1).jpg

**System will confirm your transaction here, after you clicked transfer
jumptasktransferred (1).jpg

3. Wakakaka! Check on JMPT token in your wallet now! :D
finalshot (1).jpg

Let's enjoy easy earning passive income in crypto currency together! (or paypal!) 😘 :)

Attachments

support lodi. paying yan.. pangit lang yung update nila one device per IP nalang para maka earn.. hindi na pwede multiple device sa isang wifi.. 👌 kaya medyo humirap mag earn.. 😂 maganda pag nag JMPT options ka kasi may Offer Walls na sila... ☺️

Lemme try
🤑😊 money money. Let me know if you get stuck. And I tested on iphone but it seems like iphone doesn't support this app running for the background. Android, PC, and Mac are fine 👌👌

support lodi. paying yan.. pangit lang yung update nila one device per IP nalang para maka earn.. hindi na pwede multiple device sa isang wifi.. 👌 kaya medyo humirap mag earn.. 😂 maganda pag nag JMPT options ka kasi may Offer Walls na sila... ☺️
😂😂 find more IP.... Hahaha.

Thanks for your support. And i like JMPT coin too. I use JMPT coins to exchange other coins and grow some interests! If my methods work, i will come back and post more ways to earn extra money haha 😄😘

Last edited:
🤑😊 money money. Let me know if you get stuck. And I tested on iphone but it seems like iphone doesn't support this app running for the background. Android, PC, and Mac are fine 👌👌

😂😂 find more IP.... Hahaha.

Thanks for your support. And i like JMPT coin too. I use JMPT coins to exchange other coins and grow some interests! If my methods work, i will come back and post more ways to earn extra money haha 😄😘
eto palang earnings ko sa JMPT nag fafarm pa ako ng BNB pang gas fee baka may alam kapa na maganda farm ng BNB TS.. para ma swap ko si JMPT to CAKE.
Screenshot_20220430-123954.png

Attachments

eto palang earnings ko sa JMPT nag fafarm pa ako ng BNB pang gas fee baka may alam kapa na maganda farm ng BNB TS.. para ma swap ko si JMPT to CAKE.
View attachment 1920042

Yes, congrats on JMPT coins! And if you want to have a higher return on coins, consider their staking rate too.
For example:
Terra USD (UST) You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
AXS coin has 120% APY on binance..
Find exchange, or staking pool to help you grow your coins!
So you can maximise the value of it and add more or exchange for another coin later. :D 🕊

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
Unknown user

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Back