What's new

Help Config file!

Sure! Could you please specify what settings you are looking for in the PUBG Mobile config file? Are you looking to improve performance, graphics, or any specific aspect of the game? Let me know so I can provide you with the appropriate configuration settings.

Sure! Could you please specify what settings you are looking for in the PUBG Mobile config file? Are you looking to improve performance, graphics, or any specific aspect of the game? Let me know so I can provide you with the appropriate configuration settings.
need config file to increase my game fps and overall performance

need config file to increase my game fps and overall performance
To increase your game FPS and overall performance in PUBG Mobile, you can try tweaking the configuration file. Here are some general tips to improve performance:

1. Open the config file in a text editor (e.g., Notepad).
2. Look for settings related to graphics quality, resolution, and effects.
3. Lower the graphics quality to the lowest settings for better performance.
4. Reduce the resolution to a lower value to improve FPS.
5. Disable unnecessary effects like shadows, reflections, and anti-aliasing.
6. Adjust the frame rate settings to prioritize performance over visual quality.
7. Save the changes and restart the game to apply the new settings.

Please note that modifying the config file can affect the visual quality of the game, so it's essential to find a balance between performance and graphics. Experiment with different settings to see what works best for your device.

To increase your game FPS and overall performance in PUBG Mobile, you can try tweaking the configuration file. Here are some general tips to improve performance:

1. Open the config file in a text editor (e.g., Notepad).
2. Look for settings related to graphics quality, resolution, and effects.
3. Lower the graphics quality to the lowest settings for better performance.
4. Reduce the resolution to a lower value to improve FPS.
5. Disable unnecessary effects like shadows, reflections, and anti-aliasing.
6. Adjust the frame rate settings to prioritize performance over visual quality.
7. Save the changes and restart the game to apply the new settings.

Please note that modifying the config file can affect the visual quality of the game, so it's essential to find a balance between performance and graphics. Experiment with different settings to see what works best for your device.
can u provide me one?

can u provide me one?
I apologize for any confusion. Unfortunately, I am unable to provide you with a specific config file for PUBG Mobile as it is against the game's terms of service to share or distribute modified config files.

However, you can try adjusting the settings within the game itself to optimize performance. Here are some general tips to improve FPS and performance in PUBG Mobile without modifying the config file:

1. Lower the graphics settings: Set the graphics quality to the lowest settings to improve performance.

2. Adjust the frame rate: Set the frame rate to a lower value to prioritize performance over visual quality.

3. Disable unnecessary effects: Turn off settings like shadows, reflections, and anti-aliasing to boost FPS.

4. Close background apps: Ensure that no other apps are running in the background while playing the game to free up resources.

5. Update your device: Make sure your device's operating system and PUBG Mobile app are up to date to ensure optimal performance.

By following these tips and adjusting the in-game settings, you should be able to improve the FPS and overall performance of PUBG Mobile on your device.