What's new

Closed coins ph help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mister em

Addict
Reaction
pano ba mga boss ma verify hanggang level 3 si coins ph, kasi tulod 18 years old na pero matagal pa bago ata makuha ng valid id, pano ko ba mga boss ma pa level 3, kasi mahirap pag student ID salamat sa makaka sagot

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Level 3 accounts have a cash in and cash out limit of 400,000 PHP per day. To reach Level 3, you must have your account address verified.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
What documents can I use to verify my address?

We accept the following documents as proof of address:

Bank statement
Credit card billing statement
Utility bill (water, electricity, cable, telephone, or broadband)
Mobile phone bill
Barangay Certificate of Residency
Transcript of Records from a recognized educational institution (within 6 months of graduation)
Mail from a recognized institution (university, government institution, embassy)
BIR Form 2316
Insurance Policy Statement of Account

Please make sure that the documents you upload are in your name and address as it appears in your Coins.ph account, and have been issued within the last six (6) months.

In case you have no valid document under your name, please provide supporting documents such as your birth certificate or marriage certificate, along with the valid document, to validate your relationship with your parent or spouse, respectively.

As soon as we have received your submission, this will be processed within three (3) business days.

Except kung tumatanggap ka ng malaking amounts, sapat na siguro sayo yung Level 2 account.

Disclaimer: I am not connected to coins.ph, marunong lang ako mag-Google.

Reactions: J_I
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back