What's new

Crypto Coins.ph: ETH Wallets, now FREE!!!

Venator Praemii

Forum Expert
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
Screenshot_20220426-125847.jpg

Coins.ph: ETH Wallets, now FREE!!!
Gas fees no more, your Ethereum Wallet address is now free.
Easily buy and sell ETH and ERC-20 tokens!

Make sure to update your app to the latest version.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
If you already have an ETH wallet, take note that your wallet address has been changed. Go to Crypto > Select Receive > Select Ethereum > Show my crypto address.​

Attachments

Last edited:
Ito kaya naging resulta sa pagsold ng coins.ph sa former officer sa Binance hahahaha malaki duda ko dun pero maganda to
sabi ng ibang article coins.ph died with Gojek.. because it pivots it's crypto goals.
duda din ako dyan sa former binance CFO na yan partly because I have less info about him... pero let's see nalang hehe.. if kaya nya ibangon or palaguin or saan direction nya papuntahin itong coins.

to qoute:
According to CoinDesk, under Zhou, Coins.ph could go back to its crypto roots. Not much information is provided about what that means. But it’s safe to assume Coins.ph might further expand its crypto listings, making it easier for Filipinos to get into cryptocurrencies.
source: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Salamat sa info lods, ngayon ko lang din to nalaman 😂.
this is a good article to start: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
the most detailed so far, based on my research related to this acquisition..

Last edited:
sabi ng ibang article coins.ph died with Gojek.. because it pivots it's crypto goals.
duda din ako dyan sa former binance CFO na yan partly because I have less info about him... pero let's see nalang hehe.. if kaya nya ibangon or palaguin or saan direction nya papuntahin itong coins.

to qoute:

source: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

this is a good article to start: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
the most detailed so far, based on my research related to this acquisition..
If ever sana maging maganda yung pamamalakad ng former CFO ni Binance dito sa coinsph, sana pababain nya ng kunti yung mga fees sa transactions hahaha balita ko madami parin mga average trader na gumagamit sa coins which is pag bumaba yung fees madami ang makikinabang at tatangkilik ulit dito

If ever sana maging maganda yung pamamalakad ng former CFO ni Binance dito sa coinsph, sana pababain nya ng kunti yung mga fees sa transactions hahaha balita ko madami parin mga average trader na gumagamit sa coins which is pag bumaba yung fees madami ang makikinabang at tatangkilik ulit dito
the problem with coins is the spread, yung transfer fees nila ngayon, based sa observation ko ay naayon lang din sa current gas/network fee (although not the cheapest).. yung spread lang talaga dapat competitive kasi dun magkatalo during trading. spread can be improved when there are more players bidding and asking making the gap tighter. (basically a maker/taker or limit market)

the problem with coins is the spread, yung transfer fees nila ngayon, based sa observation ko ay naayon lang din sa current gas/network fee (although not the cheapest).. yung spread lang talaga dapat competitive kasi dun magkatalo during trading. spread can be improved when there are more players bidding and asking making the gap tighter. (basically a maker/taker or limit market)
Anu Yun lods maliit m Ang transfer fee Ng eth. Sa coins.ph?

Back