What's new

Help Cnu dito nakaka alam ng auxiliant sarl na nag auto debit sa gcash ???

Hello! Auxiliant SARL is a company that may be authorized to perform auto-debit transactions on GCash. Auto-debit is when a company deducts payments directly from your GCash account without you having to manually make the transaction each time.

If you are seeing unauthorized auto-debit transactions from Auxiliant SARL on your GCash account, it is important to take immediate action. Here are some steps you can take:

1. Contact GCash Customer Support: Reach out to GCash customer support to report the unauthorized transactions. They may be able to help you investigate the issue and possibly reverse the transactions.

2. Block the Company: If you suspect that Auxiliant SARL is making unauthorized transactions, you can try to block them from accessing your GCash account. GCash may have procedures in place to help you with this.

3. Monitor Your Account: Keep a close eye on your GCash account activity to ensure that no further unauthorized transactions occur. Report any suspicious activity immediately.

It's crucial to protect your financial information and report any unauthorized transactions promptly to prevent further issues. If you have any more questions or need assistance, feel free to ask!

Waahahaha madadami nag leleak lalo na yung mga nabili like ρrémíùm ninnetflix i kokonek mo gcash mo don example ayun yung payment mo so kada months babayaran mo yon sabay na leaks yung netflix mo gagawin ng naka kuha bibili ng bibili ewan ko kung kasama to sa usapan pero share kolang madami nako nahawakan na netflix account na na leak pinoy may ari hindi nangako makabili kasi no funds na daw wahahaha yun lang.

Update on this. Got response from GCash and found out it was a subscription to zety.com it was a platform that help me to find a job and help me to create a resume and cover letter. The catch is the charge you a little on first payment and if you are not aware like me the will deduct you bigtime if you did not unsubscribe. May this be a lesson to someone.. thanks.

Update on this. Got response from GCash and found out it was a subscription to zety.com it was a platform that help me to find a job and help me to create a resume and cover letter. The catch is the charge you a little on first payment and if you are not aware like me the will deduct you bigtime if you did not unsubscribe. May this be a lesson to someone.. thanks.
yup. from zety.com. i just got charged today because i forgot to unsubcribed (when I'm supposed to) after using their service. so will maximize their service until the next billing date and hopefully can unsubscribe by then. :p

Back