What's new

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not working po. Created several accounts and did airplane mode on/off. Beside you TS, may nakapag pagana na nitong setup mo? Anyways thanks po.

Edit: now ko Lang din napansin, kahit sa isang sim ko na may promo not working siya ts...

Screenshot_20200623-050645~2.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Talagang hindi na yan gagana paps dahil expired na accout ko eh kaya gawa another ssh accout👍
TS binasa mo po ba sinabi ko? I did po, I created accounts, several from the site (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) you provided and replaced the account in injector.. did anyone ever made it to work? All the feedback I'm seeing were thanking you and not working. It will be nice if you can show one in your post. If there is po...

Last edited:
TS binasa mo po ba sinabi ko? I did po, I created accounts, several from the site (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) you provided and replaced the account in injector.. did anyone ever made it to work? All the feedback I'm seeing were thanking you and not working. It will be nice if you can show one in your post. If there is po...
Not working kasi wala kang tiyaga pa english kapa jan kala mo mayaman hahaha😂

Not working kasi wala kang tiyaga pa english kapa jan kala mo mayaman hahaha😂
Ahm nagtanong Lang ako, mahirap po ba yun masagot? Well, anyway galing mo po ts. Pero basahin mo dn po muna next time ang sinasabi sayo bago ka magreply para di ka nmn halatang mema Lang.🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.