What's new
Screenshot_2023-11-06-14-19-30-487_com.einnovation.temu.jpg

Attachments

existing ka na po yta eh new user po need ko
Boss makikisuyo swap tayo dito sa 30$
You know what? I just got Instant $10 on Temu. Click here and see how much you can earn👉
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

paclick din nito
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Swap tayo dito sa 30$ sir

You know what? I just got Instant $10 on Temu. Click here and see how much you can earn👉

Done sign up under your referral
Boss pa click naman

💵 Get cash up to $200.00 today!💰Click and accept my invitation to get cash together👉

Pa help din po
Can you do me a favor? Just accept this invitation, up to $50 for each of us!!

Screenshot_2023-11-06-14-33-40-816_com.einnovation.temu.jpg

Pa help din po
Ako din sir done nako sayo

💵 Get cash up to $200.00 today!💰Click and accept my invitation to get cash together👉

P
Pa help din po
Pm moko sir

Pa help naman guys isa nalang po

Attachments

Last edited:
existing po yung sayo

View attachment 2807320

Ako din sir done nako sayo

P

Pm moko sir

Pa help naman guys isa nalang po

mamaya master nalowbat phone ko pc gamit ko ngaun

Patulong naman balik ko lang pag reset

Can you do this for me? Accept this invitation, we can each earn up to $50!
Palitan tayo?

You know what? I just got Instant Cash-out on Temu. Click here and see how much you can earn👉

Last edited: