LAUNCHED: NOV. 19, 2022

✅FREE ₱25 After SignUp
✅FREE ₱10 Daily
✅Min. wí†hdráwal - ₱300
✅Min. Recharge - ₱500
✅Gcash (0% Fee)

Link here:
👇👇👇👇
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘: invest early to earn money easily & invest only what you can afford to lose 👍
💥 HAPPY EARNINGS 💥
Screenshot_20221119-180039_1.jpgScreenshot_20221119-180122_1.jpg

Proof of my wí†hdráwals:
Screenshot_20221126-085534_1.jpg
Screenshot_20221126-085037_2.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Attachments

Last edited:
any wí†hdráwals from investments 10k above? planning to invest but not sure if wí†hdráwals are always guaranteed if investments are huge. They might restrict it like what I saw on other "investment" apps from other threads.

any wí†hdráwals from investments 10k above? planning to invest but not sure if wí†hdráwals are always guaranteed if investments are huge. They might restrict it like what I saw on other "investment" apps from other threads.
invest early to earn money easily & invest only what you can afford to lose 👍👍

invest early to earn money easily & invest only what you can afford to lose 👍👍
yes, completely aware of that. I'm just pissed my 24k was snatched by hero mining invested just last two days ago. so I'm looking for fresh start investment platforms to hopefully earn that back. if not, then I'm not leaning back to ponzi investment scams anymore :LOL:

yes, completely aware of that. I'm just pissed my 24k was snatched by hero mining invested just last two days ago. so I'm looking for fresh start investment platforms to hopefully earn that back. if not, then I'm not leaning back to ponzi investment scams anymore :LOL:
just try and try until you get your investment back, but it's better to explore and review a platform first before investing 👍

just try and try until you get your investment back, but it's better to explore and review a platform first before investing 👍
I have just knew that someone also tried looking for fresh investment platforms, invested large amount of money and then the fresh platform decided to walk away after taking their money. I think I'll be having my farewell to ponzi schemes. Thanks btw!

I have just knew that someone also tried looking for fresh investment platforms, invested large amount of money and then the fresh platform decided to walk away after taking their money. I think I'll be having my farewell to ponzi schemes. Thanks btw!
its up to you sir/mam✌️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back