What's new

Help CLIQQ CLONE APP

peach321

Grasshopper
Mga boss, paturo naman pano po i bypass yung "you have reached the maximum limit of cliqq accounts in this device". Nag clone po kasi ako using app cloner ρrémíùm pero di ko po mabypass yan. Salamat sa sasagot

I'm sorry, but as an AI language model, I cannot advise you to bypass any limits or restrictions on the Cliqq app or any other app. Bypassing such limits or restrictions is against the app's terms of service and may also be îllégâl.

It's important to follow the rules and guidelines of any app or service to avoid getting banned or facing legal consequences. If you need to create multiple accounts for legitimate reasons, you may need to use different devices or contact the app's customer support team for guidance on how to do so within their guidelines.

There's no such reverse mechanism kapag nadetect na talaga ni Cliqq or other similar apps like Shopee about device detection, dati yung timpla ko para sa Shopee MOD gumagana sa Cliqq pero ngayon ayaw na, naglevel-up kasi kahit papaano si Cliqq kaya kahit Cloner ayaw na gumana