What's new

CLipClaps slash event.. tulungan tayo

ryomaknigth

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Mga lodi.. palitan tayo new event ni clipclaps

Slash back ako comment nyu sa inyo

I got a chance to get a free gift at ClipClaps, I'm so close from getting it! Copy this text and open ClipClaps App to give me a boost!You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Done lods sana ma click mo rin akin

I got a chance to get a free gift at ClipClaps, I'm so close from getting it! Copy this text and open ClipClaps App to give me a boost! You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

I got a chance to get a free gift at ClipClaps, I'm so close from getting it! Copy this text and open ClipClaps App to give me a boost!You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

carlozki14 ikaw try mo din pero mas maganda kung $30 na lang piliin para mas maliit.
Sa $120 kasi sa una lang malaki bigayan. Sakin ngayon puro $0.05 na lang binibigay kaya tinamad na ko $5 na lang kulang hahaha.

Done lods.. Naclick ko n.. Pahelp nmn nitong sakin..Salamat...
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Ps. Sa mga nagclick dto sakin reply nyo din dto link nyo click ko din sainyo

Last edited:
Slash back ko kayo

Sana ako rin po!
I got a chance to get a free gift at ClipClaps, I'm so close from getting it! Copy this text and open ClipClaps App to give me a boost! You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

pa help po🙏

slash ko din mga nasa comment tulungan

i got a chance to get a free gift at ClipClaps, I'm so close from getting it! Copy this text and open ClipClaps App to give me a boost!

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.