What's new

Closed Check balance

Status
Not open for further replies.
try mo to login sa 192.168. at access admin then use sms sa pocket wifi

For Smart Prepaid subscribers:

1. Go to SMART MENU > Buddy Balance/Prepaid Balance to receive load balance information via text.
  2. Text ?1515 to 214.
  3. Dial and call 214# and press Call to receive load balance information via text.
  4. Dial and call *121# and press Call to view regular load balance (and subscribe to prepaid offers).
  5. Log on to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. to regularly check balance online. Registration and linking of account are needed.
  6. Log on to My Smart App and the overview screen will show the account balance.
  7. Dial 1515 to receive your balance details via SMS (P1/inquiry).
For TNT subscribers:

1. Go to TNT MENU > Balance Inquiry to receive load balance information via text.
  2. Text ?15001 to 214.
  3. Log on to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. to check load balance online. Registration and linking of account are needed.
  4. Dial 15001 using your cellphone and you will receive your balance details via SMS (P1/inquiry).
  5. Log on to you My TNT app and the overview screen will tell you your account balance.
Note: Balance Inquiry via SMS, Smart/TNT menu, USSD or My Smart is free of charge.

Last edited:
try mo to login sa 192.168. at access admin then use sms sa pocket wifi

For Smart Prepaid subscribers:

1. Go to SMART MENU > Buddy Balance/Prepaid Balance to receive load balance information via text.
  2. Text ?1515 to 214.
  3. Dial and call 214# and press Call to receive load balance information via text.
  4. Dial and call *121# and press Call to view regular load balance (and subscribe to prepaid offers).
  5. Log on to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. to regularly check balance online. Registration and linking of account are needed.
  6. Log on to My Smart App and the overview screen will show the account balance.
  7. Dial 1515 to receive your balance details via SMS (P1/inquiry).
For TNT subscribers:

1. Go to TNT MENU > Balance Inquiry to receive load balance information via text.
  2. Text ?15001 to 214.
  3. Log on to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. to check load balance online. Registration and linking of account are needed.
  4. Dial 15001 using your cellphone and you will receive your balance details via SMS (P1/inquiry).
  5. Log on to you My TNT app and the overview screen will tell you your account balance.
Note: Balance Inquiry via SMS, Smart/TNT menu, USSD or My Smart is free of charge.
Thank you sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.