What's new

Closed Cctv hāck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jover24

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Hello friends...

In the new era ,everywhere is used CCTV camera for security purpose .And its very
useful in bank ,factory, station ,house, etc. It Record all activity in database. So Guys today i am going to show you how to hāck this CCTV camera only for educational purpose .

Suppose , in front of your house there is one factory .this factory start from in morning
at 9:00 AM and closed at 6:00 PM .
but every mid night in that factory suddenly light is ON and you hear some sound like someone is doing some work ...
and you want to know ..... what's doing in that factory in midnight.
you think, Is there any illēgal work is doing or not in that factory.???
so how can u see in that factory to know what is going on in that factory ...???

How to hāck CCTV camēra
So i will tell you how we can check in that factory without going to factory and its done using CCTV camera.

Ok Lets Start,

1. First you have to download Angry Ip Scanner
Click here to download angry Ip scanner

2. Install that softwer and Open it.

3. open any browser any type "what is my ip" and u can see your ip then copy it
suppose your ip is "46.121.111.222"

4. now open angry ip scanner and paste this ip in the range
example : -your ip is 46.121.111.222 then ip range :- from "46.121.111.1"
to "46.121.111.255".

5.now go to tools >preference >ports
u can see one "text area " in that type 23,80,8080

6. we have to add web detect . so for that ...........go to tools>fetchers
add web detect u can also add ping ,host name,etc. click OK.

7. now Click on "start " to scanning .

8 . if in Web detect colomn if some entry found like DVRDVS-webs or iBall-Baton or HikVision-webs , its a CCTV Camera detected . suppose you detected "DVRDVS-webs camara then search on google "default password for DVRDVS-webs camera " its common like "admin"or "1234",etc

9. Now right click on that and select "open" then select "web browser" .

10 .then you can see one login form .

11. type Username :- admin
Password :-1234

12.click on login then see ...Magic....now you can see whats happening in that factory...

there is îllégâl work is doing ......

so please guys be aware about this things... :)

*NOTE :- THIS TRICKS IS ONLY EDUCATION PURPOSE ONLY . DONT USE THIS THING FOR îllégâl WORK*

Halatang copy paste TS, "click here" to download angry ip. E wala naman html code. Thumbs down

Anonymous*

Btw, ignored user ka. Di ko napapansin mga quotes mo sa message ko. Ngayon ko lang nakita ang *show ignore content*
It's a mixed version of Tagalog and Bisaya. And also, can't you take jokes? I'm pretty sure that Anonymouse is just the goofy version of Anoymous.

And also, I think this isn't possible by just using a phone, hardcore Linux Kali users can cctv easily. But it takes time.

Status
Not open for further replies.