What's new

Tutorial Car Repair from A to Z Electricial, Mechanical ELPATRON

lasoldadonielpatron

Enthusiast
Reaction
1687139782422.png

Published 04/2022
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 18 lectures (1h 55m) | Size: 2 GB

Learn car repair and be Car Mechanic. learn topics of car mechanics. Car Repair for Beginners
What you'll learn
Car Repair
Car Chassis Types
Car Suspension Types
Understanding Car Principles
Requirements
No requirements
Description
On the off chance that you're not especially precisely slanted, you might watch the people who are with appreciation, surprise, and irritation since they have something you don't: a comprehension of how things work and how things fit
together. Whenever they dismantle something, they can reassemble it how it was. Whenever they say that they need to investigate the hood, they can really get the darn thing open. Furthermore, when they need to change a level, they don't endure ten minutes attempting to sort out which end of the raise is.
Fortunately you don't need to be brought into the world with a wrench in your grasp to know how to fix things - even things as apparently convoluted as a vehicle. I know; I've been there. The Introduction fills you in regarding my car
revelation.
Obviously, the easiest errands can once in a while be the greatest obstacles to survive. All things considered, in the event that you couldn't actually sort out some way to open the hood, how might you check the oil or the coolant level? That is the reason I start this book with the essentials: straightforward positions that you'll have to do over and over - like opening the hood, lifting a vehicle, and replacing a tire. I likewise incorporate guidelines for filling the gas tank yourself (it's less expensive than full-administration), a reliable technique for dismantling anything and assembling it back once more, and security pointers that each technician - experienced and amateur - ought to notice.
Who this course is for
Beginner Car Mechanics

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Back