What's new

Help Can't watch Netflix on Kiwi Browser

T A Y L O R _ 1 3

Forum Expert
Elite
Screenshot_2023-11-03-16-23-55-15_4d38fce200f96aeac5e860e739312e76.jpg

Helloooo, help.

Paano po kapag ganito yung lumalabas? Gumana naman yung cøøkíés, but I can't play any videos!!

Huhu, paano ginawa niyo?

Attachments

Hello!

I understand that you're facing issues with playing videos on Netflix using the Kiwi Browser, even though you have tried enabling cøøkíés. I'm here to help!

Firstly, let's try a few troubleshooting steps to see if we can resolve the issue:

1. Clear Cache and cøøkíés: Go to the settings menu of your Kiwi Browser and find the option to clear cache and cøøkíés. Tap on it to clear all the stored data. Once done, restart the browser and try accessing Netflix again.

2. Update Kiwi Browser: Ensure that you have the latest version of Kiwi Browser installed on your device. Updating the browser can fix any bugs or issues that may be causing the problem.

3. Disable VPN or Proxy: If you are using a VPN or proxy service, try disabling it temporarily. Sometimes, these services can interfere with streaming platforms like Netflix.

4. Disable Data Saver Mode: If you have enabled the Data Saver mode in Kiwi Browser, it could be blocking the video playback. Turn off Data Saver mode and check if the issue persists.

5. Check Network Connection: Make sure that your internet connection is stable and fast enough to stream videos. Try switching to a different Wi-Fi network or using mobile data to see if the problem is related to your current network.

If none of the above steps help, it's possible that there may be a compatibility issue between Kiwi Browser and Netflix. In that case, you might consider using a different browser, such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, which are known to work well with Netflix.

If the issue continues to persist, it would be best to reach out to Kiwi Browser's support team or post on their official forums. They might have more specific troubleshooting steps or be aware of any known issues.

I hope this helps you resolve the problem and get back to enjoying Netflix on your Kiwi Browser. Let me know if you have any further questions!

Back