What's new

Help Cannot touch permission on infinix

imp4La

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
Screenshot_20230327-211502.jpg

Anyone na may same experience sa infinix cellphone nila? Hindi sya matouch kaya hindi ako makapag bigay ng permission sa app to use my location or makaaccept ng call sa grab app kasi everytime na mag pa pop up sya hindi ko sya matouch. May nakaranas na ba nito? If there is, anong pwedeng solusyon dito? Salamat

Attachments

Hi! I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your Infinix phone. Here are some possible solutions you could try:

1. Restart your phone. Sometimes, a simple restart can fix minor software glitches.

2. Check if your phone's screen is dirty or has a screen protector on it. If so, try cleaning the screen or removing the screen protector.

3. Try calibrating your phone's touch screen. You can do this by going to Settings > Display > Touchscreen calibration.

4. Check if your phone's operating system is up to date. If not, update it to the latest version.

5. If none of the above solutions work, you may have a hardware issue with your phone's touch screen. In this case, it's best to take your phone to a certified repair shop or contact Infinix's customer support for assistance.

I hope one of these solutions helps resolve your issue!

possible may app ka lods na nag ooverlay sa screen mo (messenger, third party flashlight app or cleaner) try nyo force stop un then click nyo yan ulit

Back