What's new

Trivia Can Men get pr3gnant?

Kasi nga sayo kuno equality yung sinasabi nila. But only applies to them at sa mga simp nila. You only see the surface sa anong pinaglalaban nila. Di mo makita ang broader scope sa gender ideology movement. At di mo makita san ito nanggaling, and what made it to what it is today.

The movement is more than just gay/lesbian people to have equal rights. Marami ngang mga transgender or even part of the LGBTQ spectrum against sa movement nato. Example na jan ang nonsense na pronounce. They even have the whole month of June. At yung mga delusionals na gender identity as wolf, animals, etc.. They are producing people and glorifies fantasies. And much more targeting children minors.

Do you want drag queens to teach your children, wearing revealing clothes and acting like perverse around your own children?
But you a cherry picking the very small minority of the movement. Of course there will be extremists there too. And how do you say they are exclusive in targetting children and minors? Even heterosexuals also do target minors.. not to excuse it but the point is you are hyperfocused on this small minority as representative of the whole movement. This is the same as an atheist referring to cults doing heinious things to attack all mainstream religion.

Lol! I was just mentioning japan to counter overpopulation. It has nothing to do with the lgbtq+++
So because underpopulation is also bad, it proves sëx purpose to only be for the purpose of reproduction? Mali din naman yata yun brad.

But you a cherry picking the very small minority of the movement. Of course there will be extremists there too. And how do you say they are exclusive in targetting children and minors? Even heterosexuals also do target minors.. not to excuse it but the point is you are hyperfocused on this small minority as representative of the whole movement. This is the same as an atheist referring to cults doing heinious things to attack all mainstream religion.
The ones who are doing this are supported among majority of the ideology movement. And its on the news on the west. The media also glorifying it.. Did I say its exclusive to children and minors? I said they are targeting minors and children also.
Never say that this are the minority kasi even the government are supporting this kind of shit. They allowed it on the purblic schools sa west. They even don't allowed proper debate on campus with this issues. People are afraid to talk about this issues. Just look at the OP video again.

Do you want drag queens to teach your children, wearing revealing clothes and acting like perverse around your own children?
Is this really a valid fear? I don't mind trans people teaching, but i don't know why you have to label them "drag queens"? It is really a non-sequitur statement. How about you, would you want a womanizer, or a prostitute to teach your children?

So because underpopulation is also bad, it proves sëx purpose to only be for the purpose of reproduction? Mali din naman yata yun brad.
I'm saying japan did something with their government hence they are underpopulated, they encourage people to have 1 child only 2 and pinakataas.

Is this really a valid fear? I don't mind trans people teaching, but i don't know why you have to label them "drag queens"? It is really a non-sequitur statement. How about you, would you want a womanizer, or a prostitute to teach your children?
Lol, they called themselves drag queens.

No I don't, cause being a teacher needs to have a good example in life. What can you teach in morals if you have not such?

The media also glorifying it.. Did I say its exclusive to children and minors? I said they are targeting minors and children also.
Never say that this are the minority kasi even the government are supporting this kind of shit. They allowed it on the purblic schools sa west. They even don't allowed proper debate on campus with this issues. People are afraid to talk about this issues. Just look at the OP video again.
Look, i have been in the US for a decade, and I never saw any of these in real life. If there is someone glorifying them in the media, it is the conservatives who endlessly fuel their ideology especially during Trumps reign. Even in campuses, this discussion is very welcomed. Everyone tiptoes around the feelings of the conservatives. They don't notice they all reference the same influencers and events, yet they are convinced everything is falling apart. Actually it is in churches that there is prevalent ideologic propaganda.

Anyway, are this examples you are referring to all representative of reality, or represantive of the media you immerse yourself into?

No I don't, cause being a teacher needs to have a good example in life. What can you teach in morals if you have not such?
You were not meant to answer the question. That is to mimic how silly your question was. But the fact that you answered it, i don't think you get it.

What is wrong with a trans woman teaching if she was to teach professionally? Or do you imagine all trans people to be drag queens?

Last edited:
Look, i have been in the US for a decade, and I never saw any of these in real life. If there is someone glorifying them in the media, it is the conservatives who endlessly fuel their ideology especially during Trumps reign. Even in campuses, this discussion is very welcomed. Everyone tiptoes around the feelings of the conservatives. They don't notice they all reference the same influencers and events, yet they are convinced everything is falling apart. Actually it is in churches that there is prevalent ideologic propaganda.

Anyway, are this examples you are referring to all representative of reality, or represantive of the media you immerse yourself into?
Kita mo yung isang post ko? Fox News yun. CNN at ibang pang mga major media sa western countries.

Di man lang US ang mga countries sa west. Your experience their does not quantify sa mga nangyayari duon. Much more sa Cadada.

And again, the government supported this, that alone shows this is not a minority issue.

You were not meant to answer the question. That is to mimic how silly your question was. But the fact that you answered it, i don't think you get it.

What is wrong with a trans woman teaching if she was to teach professionally? Or do you imagine all trans people to be drag queens?
I am specifically speaking to drag queens not the trans. But if sa trans as long as they are not imposing their ideas and just stick with the subject at hand then we are good.

Kita mo yung isang post ko? Fox News yun. CNN at ibang pang mga major media sa western countries.

Di man lang US ang mga countries sa west. Your experience their does not quantify sa mga nangyayari duon. Much more sa Cadada.
I disagree. Yan mga news sources nga e highly polarize sa mga ganyan issues. They do it for views, they report the extremes. Therefore, what they report is not what is representative of reality. I think you understand that concept.

Are you suggesting I should ignore the fact that sexist joke is still a thing in my workplace? The same with homophobic.. Had to fire somebody recently as I witness grown up men gossip about a gay workmate, laughing at the graphic descriptions they picture behind the persons back.

Ikaw, reflect ka nga how true are these "news" in your reality.. do they truly warrant your emotional energy?

I disagree. Yan mga news sources nga e highly polarize sa mga ganyan issues. They do it for views, they report the extremes. Therefore, what they report is not what is representative of reality. I think you understand that concept.

Are you suggesting I should ignore the fact that sexist joke is still a thing in my workplace? The same with homophobic.. Had to fire somebody recently as I witness grown up men gossip about a gay workmate, laughing at the graphic descriptions they picture behind the persons back.

Ikaw, reflect ka nga how true are these "news" in your reality.. do they truly warrant your emotional energy?
Highly polarize if extreme issue sa gender ideology movement. Yeah I get it.

Kaya nga experience mo yan, and that's not true sa lahat ng offices, and I can also point out sa ibang offices the boycot conservative facing when they speak of this issues.

Kaya nga experience mo yan, and that's not true sa lahat ng offices, and I can also point out sa ibang offices the boycot conservative facing when they speak of this issues.
Because that is how it should be. The workplace is not a place for conservatives (or anybody) to impose their opinion on others about these issues. It is not "boycotting conservatives". It is calling out their unprofessionalism, (unfortunately due to their conservatism). They feel like women and lgbt empowerment hurts their rights, their rights to step on these people justified by their subjective morals.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
So You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. created man in His own image; in the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. He created him; male and female He created them. Then God blessed them, and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth."

Kaya pla pag tumititig Ako sa salamin...I look like a god...

Because that is how it should be. The workplace is not a place for conservatives (or anybody) to impose their opinion on others about these issues. It is not "boycotting conservatives". It is calling out their unprofessionalism, (unfortunately due to their conservatism). They feel like women and lgbt empowerment hurts their rights, their rights to step on these people justified by their subjective morals.
See that is the point I am pointing out. When the left or the lgbtq+++ saying this all nonsense against conservative. You are okay because all of you are simping with it. But when a conservative have a opinion all of you lash out. Now we don't tolerate mockery on each side. But we should allow conversations and not boycot those who do not stand with your point of view.

Now your claiming that moral is subjective. Are you objectively sure that morals is subjective. Kasi your making a truth claim that it's objectively true that morals is subjective.

I am gonna point that again, if to you this movement, morals is subjective. Then why go against the others parties "subjective" morals, since it depends on each individuals right? Or because its so convenient to say subjective only to your own side of the bubble.

Do dig some rabbit whole not gonna go down with it. And quite some assumption as if vaid yung points nyo about religion.

Bakit kayo free thinker kuno kayo? Lol! don't make me laugh. As if hindi kayo brainwashed by modern view of gender ideology.

Where talking about can men be prëgnant. Anong connection jan sa question mo so OP? And those are personal preference not a question of biology. (not against palda and make up)

Let me answer the makipagtalik sa kapwa lalaki. We all know according to science that only biological men and woman can produce another life. The reason conservative is against it since we value families is that if we stop to produce life then it will be our extinction someday. We are meant to reproduce that's the nature we have.
Do you know kung bakit sinasabi ng church na 'humayo kayo at mag pakarami'? Dahil yun sa kadahilanan na the more people there is the more funds that they get. Syempre mas madaming followers na bulag mas lalaki ang influence nila and power. The more power they have the more they can control the masses.

Napakalabo naman na ma extinct unless there is a full blown war with nuclear which impossible padin. Sa katunayan nga, overpopulated na ang mundo.

Hindi lang po only a biological man and woman ang kayang mag reproduce. Sa katunayan nga they can do that in a lab not now but in the very near future. May research na po ginagawa lead by Japanese scientists regarding this. They are confident na they can make a lab-grown baby.

May ways ang same s3x marriage to have a child. Una doon ang Surrogacy at ang pangalawa ay ang adoption.

Matagal na ngang May successful cloning sa animal. Di lang ginagawa sa human kasi îllégâl yun and not ethical pero possible. Have you heard about CRISPR? Pwede na e edit ang genes natin. Katunayan nga meron ng twins na ginagamitan ng CRISPR. Yung twins na yun are immune to certain diseases. yung gender nila is selected though the process of IVF. There are also more ways that you can use CRISPR, pwede mo rin gawing mas matalino ang magiging anak mo. Ang point ko lang is huwag tayo maging close minded.

The aim of science is to build true and accurate knowledge about how the world works. Meaning may pinaghuhugutan or May mga evidences. Yung bible kaya? May solid proof ba na those are the exact words from god? Na sinulat ito ng napakaraming author's at nag bago bago ang interpretasyon na ito through out all those years. Na tao lang rin ang mga sumulat nito?

I'm including religion in this kasi, religion lang naman kasi ang reason kung bakit may hate among the minorities.

you have the right to do so. But with all what is happening in the west that this gender ideology movement is targeting minors specially kids. Not gonna shot my mouth about it.
By saying targeting minors and kids, do you mean na pinoprofile nila mismo ang target? or through social media? sorry not familiar with the issue kasi

By saying targeting minors and kids, do you mean na pinoprofile nila mismo ang target? or through social media? sorry not familiar with the issue kasi
Sa school, mga drag shows nga sa schools but not all. Now they allowed minors to take transition and puberty blockers. What I mean sa transistion is through surgery.

Sa school, mga drag shows nga sa schools but not all. Now they allowed minors to take transition and puberty blockers. What I mean sa transistion is through surgery.
Then I think it's not targeting
tar·get /ˈtärɡət/ verb gerund or present participle: targeting select as an object of attention or attack. "two men were targeted by the attackers"

It's more of a social progress ng mundo, diba unti unti nadin naman na natatanggap yang ganyang klaseng issue ngayon, kaya may gana na sila na gawin ang gusto nila.

I think also na influence lang yan ng social environment especially social media, therefore the parents dapat ang magpa unawa sa mga anak nila, and if their children want also to do what they want then so be it. I mean we are supposed to live the life we want right? so ano karapatan natin para alisan sila ng free will?

Also another fact. Social norms lang naman ang nag define na pangit ang maging part ng ibang gender identity. Guys dot lang tau sa universe HAHAHHAA there's endless possibilities in this universe, tanggapin niyo man o hindi may bakla talaga o tomboy and u can't never delete them kahit ano pa gawin natin HAHAHA that's my point lang hehe

importante ang contribution nila sa clinical trials boss kasi diyan nagmumula ang possibility ng men can later on be capable of handling pre̾gnancy, kaya need talaga ng volunteers for surgeries

I'm including religion in this kasi, religion lang naman kasi ang reason kung bakit may hate among the minorities.
Over generalization, again I wont go into that rabbit hole.

Then I think it's not targeting
tar·get /ˈtärɡət/ verb gerund or present participle: targeting select as an object of attention or attack. "two men were targeted by the attackers"

It's more of a social progress ng mundo, diba unti unti nadin naman na natatanggap yang ganyang klaseng issue ngayon, kaya may gana na sila na gawin ang gusto nila.

I think also na influence lang yan ng social environment especially social media, therefore the parents dapat ang magpa unawa sa mga anak nila, and if their children want also to do what they want then so be it. I mean we are supposed to live the life we want right? so ano karapatan natin para alisan sila ng free will?

Also another fact. Social norms lang naman ang nag define na pangit ang maging part ng ibang gender identity. Guys dot lang tau sa universe HAHAHHAA there's endless possibilities in this universe, tanggapin niyo man o hindi may bakla talaga o tomboy and u can't never delete them kahit ano pa gawin natin HAHAHA that's my point lang hehe
Now we can play word games on which is preferred words to be use. Does not change the fact that they want your children. Do you really thing children alone can decide a life altering decisions? Like surgery or puberty blockers?

Social progress nga sa mundo, and I am for progress sa kahit anong aspeto sa buhay, but this gender ideology movement promote regress. By promoting man can get *******t, and we can now identify ourselves as seasons. These things was a mental issues back then, but now we celebrate this kind of behaviour.

Parents should be the ultimate guide, their protector. Kasi nanjan pa sila sa bubung mo. Free will has also limitation, you can be free killing somoene but you wont be free with the consequences of your action. And here's the thing our brain fully develop with all the cognitive, socio-emotional, physical when pass 20+ years old. When being ãdül† na, kahit anong decision nila goods na, wala na akong paki jan.

I already made my point that wala akong sinabi that gays and lesbains don't exist. What I am against is the said movement.

Do you know who was John Money?

importante ang contribution nila sa clinical trials boss kasi diyan nagmumula ang possibility ng men can later on be capable of handling pre̾gnancy, kaya need talaga ng volunteers for surgeries
Importante pala sayo, ede how about let your own child do the process on castration and *******ion?

Panong naging volunteers san ka nakakuha nyang information nayan?

We should not put experiments on children.

Last edited: