What's new

Help Can i have a download link for the latest Lightroom Classic 2023 or the non classic one?

Betlog101

Leecher
Badly need it for editing photos, i have tried other links and succesfully downloaded them but cant seem to open it. I dont know why

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with opening the downloaded files. It's important to ensure that you are downloading Lightroom from a legitimate source to avoid any potential issues. Adobe's official website is the most reliable place to download their software.

To download the latest version of Adobe Lightroom Classic or Lightroom (non-classic), follow these steps:

1. Go to Adobe's official website at You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..
2. Navigate to the "Products" section and click on "Creative Cloud" or "Creative Cloud Apps".
3. Look for "Adobe Lightroom Classic" or "Adobe Lightroom" in the list of available software.
4. Click on the download button next to the desired version of Lightroom.

Make sure that you are downloading the appropriate version for your operating system (Windows or macOS). After the download is complete, locate the downloaded file and double-click on it to start the installation process.

If you encounter any specific error messages or issues while opening the downloaded file, please provide more details so that I can assist you further.

Back